Jailbreak Ipad Pro 9.2 not working !

al rashed

Aug 12, 2017
Visit site
I have an Ipad Pro Model: ML2K2ZP/A running 9.2 (13C75)

I am trying to Jailbreak it but I can't when I use the Cydia Impactor everything is fine I see the Pangu app and I trust the certificate and run it. it restarts no error but no cydia I tried to re do it a million time nothing. Find my Iphone off, Icloud no and no App account, or pass code.

I tried the PP Jailbreak the same it install PP Client not PP Jailbreak but it says it will jailbreak I do everything and no Cydia but with this one it do not give me a profile to trust.

Please help

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore. Unfortunately I'm not familiar with Jailbreaking, but hopefully someone with that knowledge will chime in and offer some assistance. Please be patient. Thanks for joining iMore. Hopefully we will see you around the Forums.

kendysk

Sep 16, 2017
Visit site
I'll take a crack at this. At least if I'm wrong, my answers won't do any harm. First of all, the Pangu enterprise certificate expired in April 2017. You will use Pangu.io 1.1 and install just as you (OP) have noted above using Impactor, but now you're going to also add another step which is going to jailbreak you. In Safari search for JBME.com The page that pops up will simply say "GO". paste a limk for this page on your home page. From there tap the "GO", a pop up will appear telling you to "cose it", then hit your lock screen button and it should start the jailbreak. Wait until you see msg "storage almost full" on lock screen. it is at that point you're jailbroken and able to open Cydia. If may require going through the priocess with the first pop-up numerous times. If an error or warning comes up just close the link and start over.

If you're on certain models of ipad or specifically ONLY the iphone 6s with a version 9.2 or 9.2.1 its possible it will not work at all. I was going to buy a 6s 9.2.1 but was warned it was likely the JB wouldn't work. Luca Todesco himself responded in my thread and made mention of some techy reasons there was a problem for these small minority of users- a something-something two ofset.
Good luck though!

JML5150

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
For Pangu all you do is go into Setting-Date & Time. Turn off Set Automatically and roll back the date to mid 2016. Pangu should then let you jailbreak.After the device comes back up, recheck Set Automatically. To use JBME.com just uninstall the Pangu .ipa and follow the web instructions

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods