Any chance i can downgrade my iPad mini 1?

Abhishek Pradhan2

Apr 21, 2017
Visit site
Hey guys, this is my first post on here. I'm stuck with iOS 9.3.5 on my iPad mini 1. It's super slow, and as you can imagine, It's very frustrating. Is it possible to downgrade it to iOS 7.1.2, the version that it was running previously? I'm aware that Apple doesn't allow it. But there must be a way? A hack or a workaround of some sort? I must point out that i had jailbroken my iPad when i was on 7.1.2. I never wanted to update my iPad to be honest, i was aware that it was going to slow it down considerably. Once i just tried to restore my iPad with iTunes. I just wanted to restore it and rejailbreak it, just wanted a fresh start. And Man! I wish i had not decided to restore it!! My iPad got stuck into recovery mode, and i just couldn't get it out of recovery mode! I tried each and every thing, spent couple of hours on the internet trying to figure out how to get it out of recovery mode. Sadly, none of them worked. I was left with just one choice, to redownload and install the OS with iTunes. And that's how i got stuck with iOS 9.3!!! 😿😿 😿 Since i had jailbroken my device when i was on iOS 7.1.2, is there a way to downgrade to this version? iOS 9.3.5 has literally rendered my lovely iPad unusable!!! :(((

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Not that I know of. Unless there is some shady jailbreak (I consider all jailbreaks shady, to be honest), you are stuck on the current version.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods