Can you assist me in re-jailbreaking my phone?

sonu95

Jun 9, 2016
Visit site
I have iphone 6 running ios 9.0.2, I did jailbroke it with pangu when it released but the problem was iphone were getting slow because of lots of tweaks so i removed all tweaks and in removing by mistake i removed cydia installer and my phone got crashed immideatly and when i restarted back i didn't had cydia or any tweaks. I tried to jailbreak again with pangu but it always shows me that im already jail broken but in actual im not so please help me to jail break my ios 9.0.2 again. (P.s - still on ios 9.0.2, dont have ifile or any thing in my iphone)

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
Re: Jailbreak HELP IMMIDEATLY PLEASE !!

I have iphone 6 running ios 9.0.2, I did jailbroke it with pangu when it released but the problem was iphone were getting slow because of lots of tweaks so i removed all tweaks and in removing by mistake i removed cydia installer and my phone got crashed immideatly and when i restarted back i didn't had cydia or any tweaks. I tried to jailbreak again with pangu but it always shows me that im already jail broken but in actual im not so please help me to jail break my ios 9.0.2 again. (P.s - still on ios 9.0.2, dont have ifile or any thing in my iphone)
If I remember correctly, you might be out of luck. I think you have to reinstall ios for the jailbreak to install properly. Hope you have the 9.0.2 file still. Good luck.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
If I remember correctly, you might be out of luck. I think you have to reinstall ios for the jailbreak to install properly. Hope you have the 9.0.2 file still. Good luck.

Even if op had that file they couldn't restore, it's not being signed. Fortunately for op there is a tool called semi-restore. Supposedly gets phone back to stock on current OS. Then you can re jailbreak.
https://semi-restore.com
However you might still be SOL if you didn't have open ssl on your device, of if you removed it during your tweak removal hijinks.

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
Even if op had that file they couldn't restore, it's not being signed. Fortunately for op there is a tool called semi-restore. Supposedly gets phone back to stock on current OS. Then you can re jailbreak.
https://semi-restore.com
However you might still be SOL if you didn't have open ssl on your device, of if you removed it during your tweak removal hijinks.
Your right forgot about that. It's been a long time lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro