Ok so my springboard keeps crashing it just goes into safemode I think it's a problem with preferenceloader like everyone says reinstall cydia substrate and then reinstall preference loader and the resorting and when I respring after reinstalling preferenceloader it just goes into safemode I've installed crash reported and it just keeps telling me crash reporter is the main suspect and I uninstall that and same thing I'm running on low fumes and about to do soemthing stupid according to ever google or bing or youtube video I look up this hasn't happend to anyone it has to be a problem with preference loader I've tried everything help
    02-04-2016 04:51 PM
  2. Michol Kim said: Best Answer

Fyi. The real jailbreaking community goes here for solutions. Imore is more geared for isheep stock apps and newbies. Post your problems at link below a
    nd people will guide you through step by step.

https://www.reddit.com/r/jailbreak/n...fter=t3_4447tm
    Fyi. The real jailbreaking community goes here for solutions. Imore is more geared for isheep stock apps and newbies. Post your problems at link below a
    nd people will guide you through step by step.

https://www.reddit.com/r/jailbreak/n...fter=t3_4447tm
    02-05-2016 11:09 AM
    Ok so my springboard keeps crashing it just goes into safemode I think it's a problem with preferenceloader like everyone says reinstall cydia substrate and then reinstall preference loader and the resorting and when I respring after reinstalling preferenceloader it just goes into safemode I've installed crash reported and it just keeps telling me crash reporter is the main suspect and I uninstall that and same thing I'm running on low fumes and about to do soemthing stupid according to ever google or bing or youtube video I look up this hasn't happend to anyone it has to be a problem with preference loader I've tried everything help
    So you need to stay in safemode.
    Get to Cydia, install iCleaner.
    Respring. Open iCleaner, hit the "+" button in bottom left.
    Select Cydia substrate addons. Turn off the top 50% of the tweaks. Respring, and see if you are out of safe mode.
    Use a continuing pattern until you find the tweak causing the conflict.
    02-06-2016 02:55 PM