Can I please get some help?

jared brownfield

Feb 4, 2016
Visit site
I need help plz I've tried everything

Ok so my springboard keeps crashing it just goes into safemode I think it's a problem with preferenceloader like everyone says reinstall cydia substrate and then reinstall preference loader and the resorting and when I respring after reinstalling preferenceloader it just goes into safemode I've installed crash reported and it just keeps telling me crash reporter is the main suspect and I uninstall that and same thing I'm running on low fumes and about to do soemthing stupid according to ever google or bing or youtube video I look up this hasn't happend to anyone it has to be a problem with preference loader I've tried everything help

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Re: I need help plz I've tried everything

Ok so my springboard keeps crashing it just goes into safemode I think it's a problem with preferenceloader like everyone says reinstall cydia substrate and then reinstall preference loader and the resorting and when I respring after reinstalling preferenceloader it just goes into safemode I've installed crash reported and it just keeps telling me crash reporter is the main suspect and I uninstall that and same thing I'm running on low fumes and about to do soemthing stupid according to ever google or bing or youtube video I look up this hasn't happend to anyone it has to be a problem with preference loader I've tried everything help

So you need to stay in safemode.
Get to Cydia, install iCleaner.
Respring. Open iCleaner, hit the "+" button in bottom left.
Select Cydia substrate addons. Turn off the top 50% of the tweaks. Respring, and see if you are out of safe mode.
Use a continuing pattern until you find the tweak causing the conflict.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234