Hi all, of course I used an iap cracker for buying free in app purchase for free. After i un jailbroken, some of the contents that I bought them via iap are still there even though my iPhone is fully restored to original. So, is this normal or no ? Cuz it seems odd to me

Thnx
    01-09-2016 12:15 AM
    Some of what you mentioned is not allowed to be discussed on iMore. But your issue is unusual it seems. IDK really. I never even jailbroke before. I will say this. When an app I have on my screen is pulled from the App Store and removed from my purchased list, it remains on my screen. So, IDK? Maybe some do and some don't. How would they differ?
    01-09-2016 12:41 AM
    Some of what you mentioned is not allowed to be discussed on iMore. But your issue is unusual it seems. IDK really. I never even jailbroke before. I will say this. When an app I have on my screen is pulled from the App Store and removed from my purchased list, it remains on my screen. So, IDK? Maybe some do and some don't. How would they differ?
    Ops my apology if I mentioned something not allowed
    01-09-2016 03:11 AM
    So some of the apps are really terrible at protecting their purchases.
    For example, the tap a talk app has purchases that do nothing more that flipping a toggle in ifile/filza.
    So if the app was anything like that, then the iap would carry through after a backup.
    01-10-2016 11:40 PM
    Ops my apology if I mentioned something not allowed
    Anything considered stealing or other wrong actions. Like cracked apps and such. Not allowed here.
    01-11-2016 07:38 AM