Unlimited apps on one page

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
If we consider all apps to be on one screen if we scroll up and down... why do we consider them to be on different screens if we scroll left and right?

jaleelhamid

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
I don't know what your trying to say mate but I like scrolling up and down and looking for a jailbreak that works on iOS 9

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm saying all the apps aren't on one screen if you have to scroll. That's true regardless of the direction you scroll :p

I don't know of a tweak that'll handle what you desire. But, there certainly isn't a tweak that makes scrolling mean they're all on the same page.

Michol Kim

Aug 13, 2015
Visit site
Sorry for the misspelling CirDock. Just finished reading more comments and someone wants unlimited apps without scrolling?! How can you squeeze 100 apps in a page without scrolling? Am I missing something?

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Sorry for the misspelling CirDock. Just finished reading more comments and someone wants unlimited apps without scrolling?! How can you squeeze 100 apps in a page without scrolling? Am I missing something?

He wants scrolling, just vertical scrolling instead of horizontal, and I'm assuming that he wants it smooth and not "page-like"