Root File System Ful - iPhone 6 iOS 9.0.2

Chrussell1215

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
I'm having a strange issue with my iPhone 6 (16g) since I've uptated and Jailbroken it and I am not sure if it is an issue with the Pangu tool or with Cydia. When I jailbeak and install cydia I get a pop up stating that my storage is almost full. Using iCleaner I noticed that it is not the main file system that is almost full but in fact the root file system. I know it can be dangerous to mess with anything on the root file system so I am hesitant to do so. This has actually caused some weird issues when trying to view and apply default wallpapers and has sent my phone into the dreaded boot loop of death twice. I have restored and rejailbroken (from DFU mode) twice already... any suggestions or similar issues? Anyone know if it's a problem with cydia or the Pangu tool? do they plan on addressing these issue?

Attachments

• 20151026_180450000_iOS.png
    20151026_180450000_iOS.png
    286.5 KB · Views: 10

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm having a strange issue with my iPhone 6 (16g) since I've uptated and Jailbroken it and I am not sure if it is an issue with the Pangu tool or with Cydia. When I jailbeak and install cydia I get a pop up stating that my storage is almost full. Using iCleaner I noticed that it is not the main file system that is almost full but in fact the root file system. I know it can be dangerous to mess with anything on the root file system so I am hesitant to do so. This has actually caused some weird issues when trying to view and apply default wallpapers and has sent my phone into the dreaded boot loop of death twice. I have restored and rejailbroken (from DFU mode) twice already... any suggestions or similar issues? Anyone know if it's a problem with cydia or the Pangu tool? do they plan on addressing these issue?

Have you opened up Cydia lately and installed all the updates to substrate??

FAIR WARNING!!!

I'm assuming you haven't updated as this was solved about a week ago, you will probably see ALOT of updates including an update to the pangu untether.

MAKE SURE YOU DO THE PANGU UNTETHER ALL BY ITSELF,

DO NOT, DO NOT, DO NOT do the pangu untether update and any other updates at the same time!

Once Cydia substrate is completely updated you will be back to 80-85% full on your "private" file system

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73