Hi Guys,

When adding random Cydia repo's after my jailbreak through TaiG (iOS 8.4), numerous errors occur (see image below). What do I have to do? To be clear: this isn't the 'famous' 65k problem, because I only have the 4 default repo's with contain only approx. 10000 packages altogether. Numerous errors when adding Cydia repo's (iOS 8.4)-img_0001.png
    Last edited by Gurjen; 08-22-2015 at 04:40 PM.
    08-22-2015 04:15 PM
    What have you tried so far? I usually clear up problems like that with a reboot.

To be clear, you have 4 repos with ~10,000 packages. Repos don't contain more repos.
    08-22-2015 04:18 PM
    I tried to remove the 'ultrasnow666 repo' which was recommended by several website on the internet, which resulted in nothing. I rebooted ca. 10 times since this problem first occured. I did also a rejailbreak, which also let to nothing; the problem still occurred.

And haha, you we're right about the 'repos-repos' thing.
    08-22-2015 04:42 PM
    Yeah your Cydia sources are messed up. You need to clean them through ifile or ifunbox or ssh.

/etc/apt/sources.list.d/cydia.list

That's the file you need to clean up
    Gurjen likes this.
    08-22-2015 05:36 PM
    I have to delete that file or just remove the repos which cause the problems?
    08-23-2015 03:33 AM
    I have to delete that file or just remove the repos which cause the problems?
    Text edit that file, removing only the repos causing problems.
    08-23-2015 03:59 AM
    I edited the file, and only the four default repos where in it, and no inordinary lines where in that file (I cross-referenced them with my cydia-list on my iPhone 5, which works fine). I deleted all of the repos, except the Big Boss. Then I refreshed Cydia and rebooted my device. I tried to add a new repo, and the errors where gone. But, the repo didn't work because after showing me 5 or 6 lines of 'packages downloading', it stopped and the only thing I could do is 'return to Cydia'. Do you have any idea what's wrong? Is my iPhone 6 not capable of being jailbroken?
    08-23-2015 06:09 AM
    So only the big boss repo is there?
    What's the next repo you try to add?
    08-23-2015 01:08 PM
    I rebooted another time since my last post, and those default repos returned (after removing them in the cydia-list), but the packages of those default repos where gone. It's more messed-up right now then it already was. I tried re-add the default repos and a new one (repo.biteyourapple.net), but nothing worked. Only the big boss repo is there containing its packages, and installing iFile went well. Thanks for helping my, by the way.
    08-23-2015 04:01 PM
    I rebooted another time since my last post, and those default repos returned (after removing them in the cydia-list), but the packages of those default repos where gone. It's more messed-up right now then it already was. I tried re-add the default repos and a new one (repo.biteyourapple.net), but nothing worked. Only the big boss repo is there containing its packages, and installing iFile went well. Thanks for helping my, by the way.
    So what happens when you try to add a repo?

Screenshot please
    08-23-2015 08:02 PM
    So what happens when you try to add a repo?

Screenshot please
    On the first screenshot you see my current Cydia sources. The ones with an icon are working properly. The ones without an icon don't work, they don't contain any packages. In case you are wondering, 'bronnen' is Dutch for 'sources' in English.
    On the second screenshot you see what happens when I add a repo (in this case, 'cydia.iphonecake.com/'.) 'Gereed' means 'Ready' in English.
    Attachment 88848Attachment 88849
    08-24-2015 02:24 PM