Lost settings icon

brackett5

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
I used betterfiveicondock in cydia and set my settings Icon as the 5th Icon. I decided to delete the tweak and just use springtomize. I expected it to act as Sprintomize does and just throw the fifth app on the homescreen after deleting, however this was not the case. I have spotlight searched the settings app and it worked, I just cant get it back on my home screen. Any ideas to how to solve this issue?? Thank you.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I think the only way you'll get it back is to restore to stock and re-jailbreak...

COME ON MAN!

I used betterfiveicondock in cydia and set my settings Icon as the 5th Icon. I decided to delete the tweak and just use springtomize. I expected it to act as Sprintomize does and just throw the fifth app on the homescreen after deleting, however this was not the case. I have spotlight searched the settings app and it worked, I just cant get it back on my home screen. Any ideas to how to solve this issue?? Thank you.

Did you respring?
Did you reboot?
Did you add betterfiveicon dock back?

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
actually I searched and found a rather easy way to get it back and yes I restrung, rebooted and re-added the tweak and it didn't work.

So how did you get it back?
So if someone else has the same issue they will be able to fix the issue.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Settings>general>reset>reset home screen layout.

Bringing the hammer!
I had to do the same thing for a lady at my job. She wasn't jailbroken. Have her iPad to her grandkids, came back and an entire folder was just missing?
All the apps were still in spotlight and settings and "open" from AppStore, just nowhere to be found on springboard.

That button did put them back, at the expense of exploding everything out of her neatly organized folders but it did work.

I just installed better five icon dock last night to test it out with little brother.
Thanks for the info

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR