the people in this thread having this issue should bite the bullet and restore as new while you still can!
    07-21-2015 07:15 PM
    I agree. Besides having to downgrade my iTunes, the jailbreaking process is extremely easy. And I took screen shots off all my installed tweaks, so getting them back was quick and easy also. And all my tweak's settings were backed up so everything went back to the way I had it automatically (except for Activator. Had to assign my commands again).
    07-23-2015 01:19 PM
    Ditto. I haven't had that issues since restoring. No idea what or how it happened.
    07-24-2015 02:00 PM
    You have a corrupted shortcut in your timezone folder. If you haven't fixed this yet, let me know.
    I am having this problem with an iPad. IOS 8.4. I would like to know more about the corrupted shortcut in the timezone folder and how to fix that. I realize I can solve the problem as you guys have with a restore and reinstall but it will take too long with all the crap I have on the device and how it is pieced together. Fixing the shortcut sounds a whole lot easier in my case.

dhouston25 will you please fill me in? Thanks.
    Last edited by HDSledge; 08-10-2015 at 11:21 PM.
    08-10-2015 11:09 PM
    I'm interested in the fix as well for the sake of knowledge
    Any of you people have location faking tweaks?

Saw this on reddit as well

Ok i think i found a fix, just out of nowhere.
    1. Open ifile and go to /var/db/timezone
    2.make a directory named "zoneinfo"
    3.respring device (don't know if this is necessary but this is what i did)
    4.after respring open ifile again and then go to
    /var/db/stash/_.bSJSz3/share/zoneinfo.default
    5. Mark all of the contents and copy it.
    6. After it got copied go back to /var/db/timezone/zoneinfo then paste all of the copied file.
    7.reboot device.

I wish this will help, and avoid restoring because it's hard too reinstall bunch of stuff.
    08-11-2015 11:09 PM
    Thanks for all your help I really appreciate it. It seems I found a fix so I'll state what I did for anyone that wants to use this post as a reference for the future.

I went into Ifile ... Var/ db/ localtime ... I erased the entire local time page.. Even though the information seemed to be correct. I then reinstalled my widget & resprung. After that I had to go into settings & manually fix the time again. Then I was good to go. Hope this helps
    Thank you!!
    09-03-2015 10:54 AM
    I really hope you read the rest of the thread before taking that advice.
    09-06-2015 04:25 PM
    can't get this to work for me :/
    09-15-2015 11:20 PM
    Thanks for all your help I really appreciate it. It seems I found a fix so I'll state what I did for anyone that wants to use this post as a reference for the future.

I went into Ifile ... Var/ db/ localtime ... I erased the entire local time page.. Even though the information seemed to be correct. I then reinstalled my widget & resprung. After that I had to go into settings & manually fix the time again. Then I was good to go. Hope this helps
    I had this problem suddenly ppear two days ago & this fix worked so thanks 👍🏻
    09-19-2015 04:21 AM
    Again, this is not my solution, just a solution I found on reddit

[Tutorial] ***SOLUTION*** How to fix broken timezone in iOS 8.4 jailbreak (affects some apps such as Waze) http://www.reddit.com/r/jailbreak/co...n_timezone_in/
    09-19-2015 04:09 PM
35 12