Hey all,
    I'm trying to jailbreak an 8.4 device using Taig v2.2.0. I get to 60% and "Injecting Jailbreak" step, but then get an 1105 error and Jailbreak failed.

According to Taig website, 1105 is an antivirus error....so I've disabled and even unistalled my AV software. No luck. My device is on airplane mode, location etc is all off. Any suggestions please?
    07-02-2015 04:12 PM
    I was having the same problem and was about to give up. I ended up just trying over and over again until it worked. Make sure you have "find my phone" disabled and turn on airplane mode with wifi turned off. Leave the Taig software running when you get the failed message. Reboot your phone without unplugging it and when it's done rebooting the software will prompt you to begin the process again. After doing this a couple of times it worked. Don't reboot your PC, don't disable your antivirus, don't close out the Taig tool, and don't give up.
    07-02-2015 04:36 PM
    Disable the antivirus, install the old version of iTunes 12.0.1 I think.
    Disable auto lock to never, disable find my phone,
    Remove SIM card from iPhone, (don't mind the "no SIM card" notice)
    Turn off wifi on iPhone,
    Reboot iPhone,
    Reboot computer, (make sure av is not running at all after computer reboot)
    Make internet available to the computer but not to iPhone,
    Run taig as administrator,
    Connect your iPhone,
    After taig recognize your iPhone, Disable 3K assistant,
    Click start and leave computer and iPhone alone until it's done.
    Should take less than 15mn.
    Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    07-02-2015 06:47 PM
    Disable the antivirus, install the old version of iTunes 12.0.1 I think.
    Disable auto lock to never, disable find my phone,
    Remove SIM card from iPhone, (don't mind the "no SIM card" notice)
    Turn off wifi on iPhone,
    Reboot iPhone,
    Reboot computer, (make sure av is not running at all after computer reboot)
    Make internet available to the computer but not to iPhone,
    Run taig as administrator,
    Connect your iPhone,
    After taig recognize your iPhone, Disable 3K assistant,
    Click start and leave computer and iPhone alone until it's done.
    Should take less than 15mn.
    Good luck

I tried downloading the 3k program but it's hard to read asian language. I think I downloaded the computer version, but when I clicked on the iphone version I got a weird web page. Do I need to install the 3k program ON the phone or just the computer, or both?
    07-02-2015 10:00 PM
    The 3k is not needed to be install, it comes within the Taig software you install into your computer in order to jailbreak your iPhone. Once you connect your iPhone to your computer while Taig software is up running, Taig software will detect your iPhone and suggest you to jailbreak installing Cydia and 3k assistance.
    Like in the screenshot below, just uncheck 3k assistant while leaving check Cydia, then click on the green start button.
    Later on, if you want 3k on your iPhone , you can install it via Cydia anyway.

07-02-2015 10:30 PM
    The 3k is not needed to be install, it comes within the Taig software you install into your computer in order to jailbreak your iPhone. Once you connect your iPhone to your computer while Taig software is up running, Taig software will detect your iPhone and suggest you to jailbreak installing Cydia and 3k assistance.
    Like in the screenshot below, just uncheck 3k assistant while leaving check Cydia, then click on the green start button.
    Later on, if you want 3k on your iPhone , you can install it via Cydia anyway.
    https://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/07...9ef4031b74.jpg

thank you! much appreciated.
    07-02-2015 11:26 PM
    Anyone know the reason I get an error when trying to start taig that says "Apple software not detected" ? I don't think it recognizes my iTunes as I just updated it? But I watch a YouTube vid that had the guy jailbreak with taig using the updated version.

07-05-2015 03:58 PM
    Anyone know the reason I get an error when trying to start taig that says "Apple software not detected" ? I don't think it recognizes my iTunes as I just updated it? But I watch a YouTube vid that had the guy jailbreak with taig using the updated version.

Yes, you need to download and install an older version of iTunes 12.0.1
    You can get a direct link to download that version of iTunes on TaiG website.
    Before installing the older version, first uninstall your actual iTunes, only then you will be able to install the older version you have downloaded from TaiG site.

07-06-2015 02:04 PM