Problems everywhere

Jamal Ali1

Jun 23, 2015
Visit site
I am facing a lot of troubles with jailbreak!
At first I decided to jailbreak my iPhone to use some tools that jailbreak enables you to use
I have jailbrokken my iPhone successfully
I have iPone 4.0 the OP:7.1
After I had installed Cydia, I installed a tool called ("[redacted]") which allows you to purchase coins from the games for free but it didn't work with although I have followed the explanation of some videos, then another problem came, my facebook messenger app refuses to connect the internet it's just typing me (connecting) I decided to delete the app and download it again from the app store but the app store also has a problem: a message appears telling me "cannot connect yo the App Store" Then I wanted to restore my iPhone but I should turn off (find my iPhone) when I tried to turn it off, after I had typed my password another problem came
Verification Failed
The certificate for this server is invalid, You might be connecting to a server that is pretending to be "setup.icold.com" which could put you confidential information at risk​
I tried another method that I found on youtube to turn find my iPhone off using the tool iFile but all that was in vain :(

Please any help :(

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
[WARN]Discussions regarding hardware or software modifications designed to steal service are forbidden in the forums.[/WARN]

Haseeb Rehman

May 5, 2013
Visit site
Do you know the password of your iCloud ID? If yes, then simply put your phone in DFU mode and restore as new. Upon activation screen enter your icloud ID and password and you're good to go.

Jamal Ali1

Jun 23, 2015
Visit site
When I type my password to turn (find my iPhone) off this message appears:
"Verification Failed
The certificate for this server is invalid, You might be connecting to a server that is pretending to be "setup.icold.com" which could put you confidential information at risk ​"

and itunes refuses to restore my iphone with (find my iPhone) turned on !! :(

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
When I type my password to turn (find my iPhone) off this message appears:
"Verification Failed
The certificate for this server is invalid, You might be connecting to a server that is pretending to be "setup.icold.com" which could put you confidential information at risk ​"

and itunes refuses to restore my iphone with (find my iPhone) turned on !! :(
Login to the iCloud website via a computer, select the Find My iPhone option and then erase the device remotely.

Haseeb Rehman

May 5, 2013
Visit site
Such weird problem. Try deleting all those 'tools' you installed from cydia. Then reboot and try again. And the method I told you works 99%. Restoring to a latest fresh firmware and then entering find my iphone password on the activation screen goes fine. Unless you don't remember your password.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2