TaiG 8.13-8.3 Jailbreak Released

Carl Beasley

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
I am curious about something. I use two different movie streaming apps ( moviebox and playboxhd ) will either or both run differently on a jailbroken device?

jpxyz

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
You have to keep "installing 3k assistant" checked, otherwise it won't work, but you can uninstall 3k assistant later on your phone via cydia.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I am curious about something. I use two different movie streaming apps ( moviebox and playboxhd ) will either or both run differently on a jailbroken device?
Only if the developers elected to write their apps such that they check for jailbreak clues on the device and block the app from running as some developers are doing with their apps...the only way to know for sure is to try the apps after jailbreaking - and they'll either work - or not...

usedberry

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
Just used TaiG version 2.1.2 to jailbreak my iPod touch 5th gen running iOS 8.3. It did stuck at 20% and restarted the ipod twice but went smoothly thereafter.
Cydia working fine. 👍🏽

Carl Beasley

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
I'm reading different things about the full update for TaiG 2.1.2. Some are saying it's ready to go and some are saying it's not. Does anyone know for sure if it is or isn't yet?

iam_shubham

Jun 20, 2015
Visit site
I'm reading different things about the full update for TaiG 2.1.2. Some are saying it's ready to go and some are saying it's not. Does anyone know for sure if it is or isn't yet?

I have been jail broken using the TaiG 2.1.2 tool since it's launch. So far, I haven't experienced any problems. I think you shouldn't have any problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mbar9607

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
I'd say downgrade your iTunes, do a full restore of iOS 8.3 after you make a backup with iCloud or iTunes, jailbreak then restore your backup

Carl Beasley

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
Was happily able to jailbreak my iPhone 6 plus with 8.3 last night. Yet afterwards I ran across some apps I wanted but couldn't get because they were unable to purchase and not supported on my iOS version. Is this normal or just a glitch in the software?

usedberry

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
Was happily able to jailbreak my iPhone 6 plus with 8.3 last night. Yet afterwards I ran across some apps I wanted but couldn't get because they were unable to purchase and not supported on my iOS version. Is this normal or just a glitch in the software?

"Activator" app crashed and the springboard put my iPod touch 5th gen on 'safe mode'. I uninstalled it afterwards.
But the only app because of which I jailbreak is 'whatspad' allowing my iPod to run whatsapp so I'm fine and will wait for the apps to be updated to support the new jailbreak. 😊

mbar9607

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site

that just means the tweak hasn't been updated yet by the developer

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Airwaysoffices