TaiG 8.13-8.3 Jailbreak Released

usedberry

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
A been clear for 24 hours now that the substrate issue has been a taig problem, and will be corrected by taig?
This fix that just happened was all saurik, and was separate from the substrate issue.
This cydia update has nothing to the substrate issue and shows nothing about who Is fixing what?

I don't understand why you said anything you said in your post.

I misinterpreted it then. Sorry, was a bit tired, sleepy, and excited: Deadly combination!😊
Have a nice day! And thanks for making it clear. 😀

usedberry

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site

iam_shubham

Jun 20, 2015
Visit site
Nothing from TaiG as of now. But for those who want to try, here's how to get the substrate working right now.

TaiG 2.1 For iOS 8.3 Released, Get Cydia Substrate Working Right Now | Redmond Pie

Edit 1: I did install and test the deb file. Works well. Safe to move ahead.
Edit 2: If possible, do not install the deb. TaiG update is on it's way and should be coming soon. The unofficial deb file is unstable (that is what some users say, although I personally had no problem what so ever.

Get in touch!

Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/1_am_shubham

Telegram: iam_shubham

Last edited:

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I jumped on safari, went to reddit, clicked the link to the .deb on taigs site, opened in ifile, installed, rebooted and it was glorious!

Installing debs from ifile is a breeze, if anyone is impatient then I can confirm that it's a simple clean easy process to install this .deb

iam_shubham

Jun 20, 2015
Visit site
We should all thank the TaiG team and Saurik for working overnight for a couple of days. The CEO of TaiG thanked Saurik in public saying,

"Saurik didn?t sleep well yesterday. While today, he didn?t even go to sleep. He stayed up late with us overnight until 6 something in the morning at his side. On the other side, TaiG folks have been staying up for 3 days, all because of the users. The new version is basically done! Please stay tuned"

The second last and last lines caught my attention and hence I decided to post this. We should get the update very very soon.

usedberry

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
We should all thank the TaiG team and Saurik for working overnight for a couple of days. The CEO of TaiG thanked Saurik in public saying,

"Saurik didn?t sleep well yesterday. While today, he didn?t even go to sleep. He stayed up late with us overnight until 6 something in the morning at his side. On the other side, TaiG folks have been staying up for 3 days, all because of the users. The new version is basically done! Please stay tuned"

The second last and last lines caught my attention and hence I decided to post this. We should get the update very very soon.

Thanks for posting. How old is the statement?

usedberry

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
TaiG official updated version 2.1.2 released. New version is compatible with Cydia substrate and more stable.
Head to the official website to download: www.taig.com
Happy Jailbreaking!😊

Carl Beasley

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
I'm still green when it comes to jailbreaking. I just spent a few hours trying to get my iPhone 6 plus jailbroken. It seems I ran into lots of issues. Either it was stuck at 20% or 60% or problems getting it to work with iTunes. First question is, is TaiG the only group with the jailbreak tool for iOS 8.3? Second, any idea when the issues will be resolved so it will work without too much hassle. I do understand the complexity that goes into achieving what many apple device owners are wanting but having it work with out having to jump through too many hoops would be nice.

usedberry

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
I'm still green when it comes to jailbreaking. I just spent a few hours trying to get my iPhone 6 plus jailbroken. It seems I ran into lots of issues. Either it was stuck at 20% or 60% or problems getting it to work with iTunes. First question is, is TaiG the only group with the jailbreak tool for iOS 8.3? Second, any idea when the issues will be resolved so it will work without too much hassle. I do understand the complexity that goes into achieving what many apple device owners are wanting but having it work with out having to jump through too many hoops would be nice.

First, yes, TaiG is the only group with the iOS 8.3 jailbreak tool as of now. Second, wait for 2-3 days and let the team get feedback to come up with further fixes.
Hope it helps.

iam_shubham

Jun 20, 2015
Visit site

For the 20% and 60% problems, download the 2.1.2 version of the TaiG jailbreak from "www.taig.com". This should fix that problem.

And yes. Currently only TaiG is the team that has a jailbreak for iOS 8.3.

Get in touch:

Telegram: iam_shubham

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carl Beasley

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
Thanks. I'll give it a few more days and try it again. With them being the only group I would assume they under a great amount of pressure to get this out and working properly as soon as they can. Thanks to all the members of TaiG working tirelessly to make this a reality to so many.

usedberry

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
Thanks. I'll give it a few more days and try it again. With them being the only group I would assume they under a great amount of pressure to get this out and working properly as soon as they can. Thanks to all the members of TaiG working tirelessly to make this a reality to so many.

You're welcome!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox