So here's the thing

You NEED an older version of iTunes.
    If you have a more current version of iTunes you NEED to uninstall it, AND iCloud, AND apple device helper, AND, etc
    Pretty much go into remove programs from control panel and remove EVERYTHING published by apple
    Once that is done, reboot.
    Then install an older version of iTunes, for exact compatibility, use this one
    http://www.3kzhushou.com/edu/792.html
    Then when that is installed reboot again.
    Then run iTunes once.
    Then you can try and jaikbreak your phone. That should get you around that 20% issue.
    Also of note, for me, my phone did not reboot again at 60%.
    However, it did reboot twice at the 20%mark and I thought it had hung again.

Also of note, make sure that before you jailbreak, after you've gone through all this iTunes hassle, make sure you turn off your passcode on your iPhone, make sure you turn off find my iPhone, and for the sake of everything holy in this world, make sure you set autolock to never before you do your first run of cydia!!!!!
    06-24-2015 11:01 AM
    TAIG might update the kernel very soon now. You should expect it within few days.

Attachment 83847
    Hope it happens today! I never jb my iphone but my iPod missing it badly since i made the mistake to update it to iOS 8.3 losing jb.
    Jb helps me run whatsapp on ipod as well. (Much better than running on an old bb curve) 😉
    iam_shubham likes this.
    06-24-2015 11:02 AM
    Hope it happens today! I never jb my iphone but my iPod missing it badly since i made the mistake to update it to iOS 8.3 losing jb.
    Jb helps me run whatsapp on ipod as well. (Much better than running on an old bb curve)
    It is fairly a small problem. It shouldn't take long for TAIG to fix it.

Sent from my iPhone
    usedberry likes this.
    06-24-2015 11:03 AM
    I'm on iOS 9 but I'm thinking of going back just as soon as all this jb is ironed out a little more
    06-24-2015 12:40 PM
    TaiG 8.13-8.3 Jailbreak Released-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1435169465.765233.jpg Seems the update can come today. 😊
    06-24-2015 02:12 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1435169465.765233.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	87.3 KB 
ID:	83868 Seems the update can come today.
    🏻
    06-24-2015 02:29 PM
    That's not what we need. Don't get too excited. That's a small thing.
    We need an update to the JB tool, or a cydia update to fix an issue with kernel to allow mobile substrate to fix.
    So most tweaks don't work yet.
    But ifile, and flux work! And bytafont
    06-24-2015 02:36 PM
    We need an update to the JB tool, or a cydia update to fix an issue with kernel to allow mobile substrate to fix.
    It shows they're (TaiG) fixing it. It wasn't even clear whose responsibility it was to release the update. TaiG said @saurik will and vice versa. Now we know who (TaiG team) to follow for the update.
    06-24-2015 02:53 PM
    It shows they're (TaiG) fixing it. It wasn't even clear whose responsibility it was to release the update. TaiG said @saurik will and vice versa. Now we know who (TaiG team) to follow for the update.
    A been clear for 24 hours now that the substrate issue has been a taig problem, and will be corrected by taig
    This fix that just happened was all saurik, and was separate from the substrate issue.
    This cydia update has nothing to the substrate issue and shows nothing about who Is fixing what

I don't understand why you said anything you said in your post.
    usedberry likes this.
    06-24-2015 03:18 PM
    I'm on iOS 9 but I'm thinking of going back just as soon as all this jb is ironed out a little more
    How is iOS 9 treating you?
    06-24-2015 08:11 PM
    Hey I know it's off topic but I thought of it reading your post how do you get f.lux to work properly? Every time I use it it reverses the color schemes and my night settings become my daytime settings
    06-24-2015 08:14 PM
    How is iOS 9 treating you?
    honestly it's not bad and I do like some of the changes and I have way better battery on beta 2 but I am watching the jb closely cause I may run betas on the iOS and MacBook Pro and run jb on my 6
    06-24-2015 08:16 PM
    honestly it's not bad and I do like some of the changes and I have way better battery on beta 2 but I am watching the jb closely cause I may run betas on the iOS and MacBook Pro and run jb on my 6
    Cool sounds good sounds temping think I'll just stick to my jailbreak what do you use to make sure your MacBook Pro runs perfect?
    06-24-2015 08:18 PM
    Idk what to do I want to jailbreak but I don't want to downgrade from iOS 9 beta 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    06-24-2015 10:12 PM
    Idk what to do I want to jailbreak but I don't want to downgrade from iOS 9 beta 2

In that case, you might have to wait for long. Very long.

Sent from my iPhone
    06-24-2015 10:14 PM
    In that case, you might have to wait for long. Very long.

Sent from my iPhone
    Yea I know i love all the features and the battery life for me in 8.3 was bad iOS 9 beta 2 is so much better for me

06-24-2015 10:23 PM
    Not to raise hopes but it seems that TAIG is finally uploading the fix.

https://www.reddit.com/r/jailbreak/c...aig_210_found/

Edit.
    The deb version of TAIG update is definitely working. However, I would recommend you all to wait for the full package.

It solves the 20% and 60% issue and is now also supported by the new version of iTunes. So, let's wait and watch.

Sent from my iPhone
    usedberry likes this.
    06-24-2015 11:24 PM
    A been clear for 24 hours now that the substrate issue has been a taig problem, and will be corrected by taig
    This fix that just happened was all saurik, and was separate from the substrate issue.
    This cydia update has nothing to the substrate issue and shows nothing about who Is fixing what

I don't understand why you said anything you said in your post.
    I misinterpreted it then. Sorry, was a bit tired, sleepy, and excited: Deadly combination!😊
    Have a nice day! And thanks for making it clear. 😀
    06-24-2015 11:53 PM
    Not to raise hopes but it seems that TAIG is finally uploading the fix.

https://www.reddit.com/r/jailbreak/c...aig_210_found/

Edit.
    The deb version of TAIG update is definitely working. However, I would recommend you all to wait for the full package.

It solves the 20% and 60% issue and is now also supported by the new version of iTunes. So, let's wait and watch.

Sent from my iPhone
    Thanks for the update, bro. 👍🏽Waiting.....
    06-24-2015 11:55 PM
    Nothing from TaiG as of now. But for those who want to try, here's how to get the substrate working right now.

TaiG 2.1 For iOS 8.3 Released, Get Cydia Substrate Working Right Now | Redmond Pie

Edit 1: I did install and test the deb file. Works well. Safe to move ahead.
    Edit 2: If possible, do not install the deb. TaiG update is on it's way and should be coming soon. The unofficial deb file is unstable (that is what some users say, although I personally had no problem what so ever.

Get in touch!

Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/1_am_shubham

Telegram: iam_shubham
    Last edited by iam_shubham; 06-25-2015 at 11:09 AM.
    usedberry likes this.
    06-25-2015 12:28 AM
    I jumped on safari, went to reddit, clicked the link to the .deb on taigs site, opened in ifile, installed, rebooted and it was glorious!

Installing debs from ifile is a breeze, if anyone is impatient then I can confirm that it's a simple clean easy process to install this .deb
    usedberry likes this.
    06-25-2015 03:09 AM
    for those who prefer to watch a tutorial...

it's really simple, all you need is iFile and this deb file

Works for me.
    06-25-2015 04:34 AM
    worked like a charm on the wife's iPhone 6
    06-25-2015 10:13 AM
    We should all thank the TaiG team and Saurik for working overnight for a couple of days. The CEO of TaiG thanked Saurik in public saying,

"Saurik didnt sleep well yesterday. While today, he didnt even go to sleep. He stayed up late with us overnight until 6 something in the morning at his side. On the other side, TaiG folks have been staying up for 3 days, all because of the users. The new version is basically done! Please stay tuned"

The second last and last lines caught my attention and hence I decided to post this. We should get the update very very soon.
    usedberry likes this.
    06-25-2015 01:30 PM
    🏻
    iam_shubham likes this.
    06-25-2015 01:30 PM
87 1234