i need help!! i bought a brand new iPhone 6 which came with iOS 8.3 but i want to downgrade to the jailbroken 8.1.2. i have tried everything i have found on the internet but looks to me like it is just not possible due to shsh blobs not being available for me to stitch to the 8.1.2 firmware. any help is much appreciated?
    05-27-2015 09:54 PM
  2. HankAZ said: Best Answer

i need help!! i bought a brand new iPhone 6 which came with iOS 8.3 but i want to downgrade to the jailbroken 8.1.2. i have tried everything i have found on the internet but looks to me like it is just not possible due to shsh blobs not being available for me to stitch to the 8.1.2 firmware. any help is much appreciated?
    Can't get there from here any more. Once Apple stops signing a release, there's no way to go back. I know that's absolutely true without your SHSH blobs, and I think that's even with your blobs it's no longer possible - since iOS 7 or so - but not sure about that part, as I have not been jailbroken in years.
    Can't get there from here any more. Once Apple stops signing a release, there's no way to go back. I know that's absolutely true without your SHSH blobs, and I think that's even with your blobs it's no longer possible - since iOS 7 or so - but not sure about that part, as I have not been jailbroken in years.
    05-27-2015 09:58 PM
    I'm just going to wait it out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    05-28-2015 06:50 PM