iOS 8.2 beta 2. Still signed? Where can I get it?

sicario666

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
I'm looking for iOS 8.2 b2. I'm trying to jailbreak 2 different iPhones. One is 6plus and the other a 6. I'm having trouble finding an actual download for it.
Is it still signed?
Is pangu-jailbreak.com a scam? Does it actually work?

Just throw a dog a bone. Thanks

53N7 9R0M M4 i6+

sicario666

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
Ok. It's a waiting game. Do you know if the pangu-jailbreak.com method will work. It's a $30 charge. I don't wanna throw my money away.

53N7 9R0M M4 i6+

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
This sub forum just needs to be shut down.
It is a ghost town with inadequate and uninformed moderation.

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD YOU PAY FOR A JAILBREAK TOOL.

Never ever ever trust any sites that would charge for a jailbreak, they are CERTAINLY a scam.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
To the OP asking about the viability of a beta release of iOS... two thoughts: (1) It may still be available via the back channels. We cannot assist with that, as beta releases are not generally available, and obtaining them is generally considered to be piracy unless you are a bona fide developer; and (2) Even if it IS available and you can get your hands on it, there are restrictions - like your device's UDID must be registered to even be able to install/activate it, and ALL beta software has hard expiration dates - which I am sure has already passed for iOS 8.2 beta 2.

Bottom line, your efforts may be futile, at best.

Tiffany84

Apr 22, 2015
Visit site
Ok. It's a waiting game. Do you know if the pangu-jailbreak.com method will work. It's a $30 charge. I don't wanna throw my money away.

53N7 9R0M M4 i6+

Like others have said, there is no jailbreak available at the moment for IOS 8.1.3-8.3. Also, the Official Pangu jailbreak that's available for prior versions of IOS is completely free. Whoever is asking you to pay $30 for it is scamming you and is not from the Pangu team. Like someone else said, never pay for a jailbreak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

superquanganh

May 14, 2015
Visit site
No jailbreak for ios 8.1.3 or later currently, every website, videos about jailbreak for 8.1.3 or later are FAKE. In videos, they fake some stuff to make us believe is real, but they miss some stuff

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
No jailbreak for ios 8.1.3 or later currently, every website, videos about jailbreak for 8.1.3 or later are FAKE. In videos, they fake some stuff to make us believe is real, but they miss some stuff

is there/has there been discussions of attempts to write a jailbreak for these later versions?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner