Jailbreak for IOS 8.2 when?

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I've been out of the JB scene for quite awhile. I'm not running iOS betas anymore so the one upside is I can JB again. My problem is there are only two JB for 8.1.2 that I could find. There is one that works on the Mac but is in chinese. There is one that works on Windows. My problem is my iPhone hasn't been connected to a Windows machine and I just don't want to go through the trouble just to JB it. I wont use the Mac tool because I like to know what is being done to my phone. I don't like the idea of just letting this thing run and boom it's JBen except I don't know what was done or have any trust in where it came from. So are there any other tools out there other than TaiG and Pangu? what happened to the old skool guys?

TaiG and Pangu are really the only options now as Evad3rs doesn't do jail break anymore apparently cause of all the complaining of people.

Carried by a raven from The Wall.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
TaiG and Pangu are really the only options now as Evad3rs doesn't do jail break anymore apparently cause of all the complaining of people.

Carried by a raven from The Wall.

alright thanks guess I'll wait to see what happens when the next JB is released. Whether it will be the same scenario or not.

Mac Techie

Mar 4, 2015
Visit site
kinda sad all these cool tweaks i seen come out and no 8.2 jailbreak proably wont happen till 8.3 and, i dont for life of me understand the internet world. People like 3cit if your gonna just post negative in topic why do you bother. Ill never understand the internet world I guess.

Same bro 😓😢

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm anxiously awaiting a JB for iOS 8.2 as well. Got the itch to jailbreak tonight and decided to do a little research. I think the last iOS device I JB'd was my iPhone 4. Cant wait to see how much has changed!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods