Hey there team!
    So I have an iPhone 4s it's on 8.1.2 and jailbroken.
    Now this issue happen b4 I jailbroke my phone but it's now getting worse. I'm with Vodafone and I am not getting and calls and say 50% of my text have to be resent like 4 times before they go through..

Now I pretty sure I know "reset network settings" is a big no no so do I need to have my carrier settings updated and is there a safe way to do this with out bricking or killing my jailbreak ?
    03-11-2015 12:28 AM
    Hey there team!
    So I have an iPhone 4s it's on 8.1.2 and jailbroken.
    Now this issue happen b4 I jailbroke my phone but it's now getting worse. I'm with Vodafone and I am not getting and calls and say 50% of my text have to be resent like 4 times before they go through..

Now I pretty sure I know "reset network settings" is a big no no so do I need to have my carrier settings updated and is there a safe way to do this with out bricking or killing my jailbreak ?
    Reset network settings is exactly what you should try first.

Sent from my  iPhone 6 Plus
    03-11-2015 01:18 AM
    Are you sure ?? Cause I've read that resetting the network settings if your phone is jailbroken can brick your phone or kill the jailbreak and I don't want to do either of those things :/
    03-11-2015 01:20 AM
    Are you sure ?? Cause I've read that resetting the network settings if your phone is jailbroken can brick your phone or kill the jailbreak and I don't want to do either of those things :/
    I reset my network settings yesterday... I'm jailbroke too. Bricking an iPhone is hard to do it will normally 9/10 times respond to an iTunes restore

Sent from my  iPhone 6 Plus
    03-11-2015 01:21 AM