Should I update now or can I jailbreak iOS 8.1.3, 8.3 beta 2, or iOS 8.2 public release?

Mac Techie

Mar 4, 2015
Visit site
So apple released a new iOS to the general public and I have heard that TaiG has an exploit up their sleeve.
Is that true? Also should I update now or can I jailbreak iOS 8.1.3, 8.3 beta 2, or iOS 8.2 public release? I

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
It has little to do with what I believe. You're asking us to speculate on rumors regarding whether or not taig is going to release a jailbreak quickly.

Gossip: idle talk or rumor, especially about the personal or private affairs of others:

It's pretty much the definition of gossip. Pretty much the ONLY helpful thing one could do for you with a thread like this is teach you how to use forums correctly. If you want to discuss jailbreaking, you should post in the section marked jailbreaking. It's where you'll have the highest concentrated interest in the topic you wish to discuss.

You asked a question that doesn't have a known answer. If you're going to pout that nobody can provide an answer that doesn't exist, you really aren't ready for the world of jailbreaking. It's going to require patience. It's going to require common sense. It'll be frustrating at times. You're not able to handle these things. Make yourself happier. Update your software. Don't worry about the jailbreak.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2