Regional Settings Tweak?

Jumpman89

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Good day all,

I have a quick question... I have been wondering if there is a jailbreak tweak that can trick your iPhone into thinking it's in a different region. For example, I am a huge Chicago Bulls fan and I downloaded the Comcast Sports App which streams all of the Bulls games. However, it says I am not in the proper region to view the coverage. Any ideas? If there anyway I could trick my phone into thinking it was in the Chicago area so that I can access the content?

Thanks ahead of time.

Ariel Babalao

May 8, 2014
Visit site
I know a tweak that does that perfectly but require a jailbreak and ios 7. (Tweak is not yet updated for iOS 8)
Confirm you are on iOS 7 and on the darker side (jailbroken) then look for "AkLocationX" in cydia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Good day all,

I have a quick question... I have been wondering if there is a jailbreak tweak that can trick your iPhone into thinking it's in a different region. For example, I am a huge Chicago Bulls fan and I downloaded the Comcast Sports App which streams all of the Bulls games. However, it says I am not in the proper region to view the coverage. Any ideas? If there anyway I could trick my phone into thinking it was in the Chicago area so that I can access the content?

Thanks ahead of time.

i use Fake GPS Pro, and it works for me on iOS 8.1.2 and with the nfl mobil app

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73