Best jailbreak software for iOS 8.1.2?

19chelc90

Jan 17, 2015
Visit site
Sorry guys for being so u knowledgeable about the jailbreaking business. I have just decided I want to jailbreak my iPhone 6 and have googled the subject all day. I just can't decide what the best way would be to do an untethered jailbreak. I have a Mac as my main computer but do have windows if needed. I've read such good things about taig and pangu seems popular too. Can someone lead me in the right direction?

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
still looking to find someone who has same problem i do. every time i jailbreak with taig i do nothing at all except open cydia. everything is factory and it adds 800mb of documents and data. i know jailbreak adds to the yelllow other section but whats the light blue documents and other has anyone had that happen ?

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
Wow I only have 2.6 MB's in documents and data

i know this may be hassle but could u tell me everything you did ? like step by step what you check and uncheck. im also wondering could it be some files in my computer somewhere doing something ? its proably something so simple i just cant figure it out.

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
I get 500 mb doc and data with using taiG. How did you get only 2.6 mbs used @Garz?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i myself am starting wonder if its a computer issue, planned on doing system reformat have not started it yet. put everything i needed save on hard drive, so most of my files were gone deleted off my pc now i only have 537mb in documents and data, but my other size the bright yellow went from 1,7 down to 1,2 gb so im thinking it might be something on my computer.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2