BiteSMS

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Anybody else sad that it looks like BiteSMS isn't getting updated for iOS 8?

Carried by a raven from The Wall.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Is BiteSMS even necessary with iOS8 now?

I suppose not but with jail breaking there are a few things that bite did iOS 8 doesn't have the capability of doing yet like themes, passcode protection of the app and the quick replies from the lock. I wish I could have message preview turned off for the lock screen but be able to use Touch ID to respond or enter a passcode.

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Is BiteSMS even necessary with iOS8 now?

It is essential. I believe that biteSMS is dead but there has been some talk about other devs picking it up if the code is open sourced. Also the original programmer is "missing" having it so hopefully they will decide to return and update it.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
It is essential. I believe that biteSMS is dead but there has been some talk about other devs picking it up if the code is open sourced. Also the original programmer is "missing" having it so hopefully they will decide to return and update it.

I hope so cause I'm going nuts without it!!

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Even though I know it's a hyperbole I'm sure not having biteSMS isn't affecting your daily life hardly at all.

Yes it was hyperbole and no it's not but I do miss the theming and certain features. It's one of the main reasons I jailbreak.

kizmet1313

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
Bite Sms Was a great app and hope they do updated for the iOS 8.0. You can download (Messagehead ) from Cydia its a pretty good substitute .

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2