Hey guys so with my set up I have nested folders and I have a folder in my dock that contains the nested folders and all my apps.

Here's my question whenever my phone goes into safe mode and when I restart all my app are on the springboard and I have to redo my folders. Is there a way to keep this from happening so I don't have to redo it every time?

Carried by a raven from The Wall.
    12-20-2014 12:17 AM
    The only one that I can think of is to remove the tweak that is causing it to go into Safe mode.
    12-20-2014 03:17 PM
    Hey guys so with my set up I have nested folders and I have a folder in my dock that contains the nested folders and all my apps.

Here's my question whenever my phone goes into safe mode and when I restart all my app are on the springboard and I have to redo my folders. Is there a way to keep this from happening so I don't have to redo it every time?

Sounds like you aren't using a fully updated folder tweak
    That shouldn't be happening any more after icon support was updated
    12-23-2014 02:51 AM
    Sounds like you aren't using a fully updated folder tweak
    That shouldn't be happening any more after icon support was updated
    I'm using Springtomize and that's it.

12-23-2014 04:31 AM
    I'm using Springtomize and that's it.

It may be Springtomize that's causing the issues. Not sure what iOS version you're on, but Springtomize needs to be updated. As of December 7th it's showing that it still has status bar and dock issues.
    12-23-2014 12:30 PM
    It may be Springtomize that's causing the issues. Not sure what iOS version you're on, but Springtomize needs to be updated. As of December 7th it's showing that it still has status bar and dock issues.
    I'm running 8.1.1 and Springtomize should be on the latest version.

12-23-2014 02:12 PM
    When he said updated, he meant by the developers. If they are listing they have known issues, those issues will persist until they get the time to develop more and release a version with fixes for those issues. Even on the latest version, you'll have the same problems.
    12-23-2014 07:05 PM
    When he said updated, he meant by the developers. If they are listing they have known issues, those issues will persist until they get the time to develop more and release a version with fixes for those issues. Even on the latest version, you'll have the same problems.
    I wasn't reading his post right last night.

12-23-2014 07:30 PM