New to Jailbreaking and need some help with Cydia and app recommendations for what I want to do.

cgr1971

Mar 6, 2013
Visit site
I'm new to jailbreaking and successfully jailbroke my 6 Plus with Taig. I have been searching Cydia, but am not having luck finding what I am looking for. There are a few things I want to accomplish.

1. Is there a good app for a missed call/text reminder that will allow me to set a audible notifier for a missed call or text?

2. Is there a good ad blocker that will block all advertisements in Safari and also apps? The ads are ruining the experience of using the phone. I use apps like Bloomberg, Yahoo finance, a couple F1 racing apps, CNN, and Fox news. They all feed me obnoxious advertisements.

3. A good call log manager. On my old BlackBerries running BB OS (pre BB10), the calls were grouped by contact and didn't show every single call. The most recent caller would be listed at the top of the list and all the call logs for that contact or number were listed as a sub screen, kind of like how iOS's mail app groups conversations. The call log in iOS is a cluttered mess showing many multiple calls for the same number or contact.

4. A way to put 5 icons in the dock or even a way to ad a column of icons so there are 5 across. With all the screen space on the 6 Plus, only having 4 icons per row is a waste of space.

When searching Cydia, I am not finding anything, I am not sure I am using the search properly. I am using the search button the same as the app store but not getting the results I want.

Any help would be great.

cgr1971

Mar 6, 2013
Visit site
I found better five icon dock, and better five column homescreen and that addressed my fourth issue.

Last edited:

Krook

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
I'm new to jail breaking as well. I used taig 8.1.2 to jailbreak and after a few days of use and a few tweaks, I've been having apps lag pretty bad. Freezing for about 3-5 seconds at a time. How can I track the culprit? Or should I just restore a back up, wipe, jailbreak again and restore my back up?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW