Since Apple's deleting my posts with no proof,here.

Siri_KGMA

Jul 3, 2014
Visit site
I don't know what device it goes for.But,Im planning to jailbreak my iPod and I got some questions.

1.If I make a copy of the ipsw,will the safe,untouched copy be safe?

2.How can I check what device it goes to?

3.Would It ruin the apps I got on my iPod

4.What program is recommend to jailbreak and is fast?

My iPod is on iOS 8.1 and the app folders are changed from .app to metadata.

Also,I don't want to lose my game saves,photos,etc.

What to do?

Hansana

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
I don't know what device it goes for.But,Im planning to jailbreak my iPod and I got some questions.

What to do?

Fun fact: don't JailBreak if your don't know what your doing.

pottyvick

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
Just because you want to do something, doesnt mean you should... Its best to research all of your questions individually. Youtube videos can also help...

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site

Why would you want to? This simply doesn't make any sense. The IPSW is just the base install. You can get this back by restoring the phone. You can also find the most recent version hosted on multiple web locations.

iTunes will download the version you need. Sites that host it will tell you which version it goes to. But again, STOP IT.

There are several apps that check for jailbreaking. These may, or may not, work. There are sometimes ways around this. Sometimes there aren't. I've had very little issues with this, ever.

The only option currently is Pangu. It's fastest on a recently restored device. But, be patient and it'll work on a device with data as well.

What to do?
First, STOP messing with things. You don't know what you're doing so you certainly shouldn't be changing files. Honestly, I don't know what will happen now that you've messed with things in an absurd way. Typically, your game saves, photos, etc aren't touched. The jailbreak just breaks the sandbox you're kept in and lets you have more access to your device.

Honestly, I don't think you should jailbreak. You're going to be one of less than five people I've suggested this to. You can't grasp why Apple would delete your threads even though they are clearly against you jailbreaking. You whine about proof. The proof is you posting about jailbreaking on their forums. That's more than enough. You weren't sure where to post here. But, there's clearly a "jailbreaking" forum listed. It's more than likely you'll be the type to be too frustrated with some of the things jailbreakers deal with. Just leave it be. You're not going to be able to handle it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal