So i jailbroke my iPad which was all good, then I opened cydia and it was loading up then it became unresponsive. So I respringed my device of pangu and once it turned on, settings, cydia, heaps of apple apps were all deleted. I have tried to spotlight search these apps but only music and videos come up. And ideas? Also when i try to download cydia again of pangu it doesn't work either, it just doesn't open the download page or anything. Any help appreciated!!
    11-14-2014 04:15 PM
    By "it became unresponsive" do you mean it posted a message about updating fileserv and it took a few minutes to do so?
    11-14-2014 05:42 PM
    So i jailbroke my iPad which was all good, then I opened cydia and it was loading up then it became unresponsive. So I respringed my device of pangu and once it turned on, settings, cydia, heaps of apple apps were all deleted. I have tried to spotlight search these apps but only music and videos come up. And ideas? Also when i try to download cydia again of pangu it doesn't work either, it just doesn't open the download page or anything. Any help appreciated!!
    You need to DFU restore your phone and start over. This time make sure you let cydia finish preparing the file system.
    11-15-2014 03:30 PM