I've tried a few themes that I've seen in other threads, but haven't had any luck getting them to change all of the icons, or to work correctly. (Votive, Elite 7, Touchit HD)

Please post a picture of the Icons (your screen) what it is called and the repo if needed.

Thank you,
    Tim
    11-08-2014 10:44 AM
    There is something with the way the stock Apple icons are named now, you have to change the name or size to get them to work. I haven't tried any of the themes that were made especially for iOS 8 yet, but i have successfully changed some of the old ones to get them to work.

http://comp0cker.wordpress.com/2014/...eme-for-ios-8/

Try this link, and see if it helps. If you have any questions I'll try to help the best I can.
    Timm4y77 likes this.
    11-08-2014 11:46 AM
    There is something with the way the stock Apple icons are named now, you have to change the name or size to get them to work. I haven't tried any of the themes that were made especially for iOS 8 yet, but i have successfully changed some of the old ones to get them to work.

How to Make Your iOS 7 Winterboard Theme Compatible with iOS 8 | comp0cker

Try this link, and see if it helps. If you have any questions I'll try to help the best I can.
    EXCELLENT info. I did not realize there was still an issue with 6+ themes being updated. It seems the developers need to step up their game since the fix is known.....

I will just be patient. I am not comfortable making the changes outlined in that link, but a fantastic resource none the less.

Thanks again,
    Tim
    MikeG7265 likes this.
    11-08-2014 01:53 PM
    Bump.

Now that some of the themes are being updated, how about some shots?
    11-12-2014 06:14 AM