Pangu jailbreak updated to 1.1 and now includes Cydia

MikeG7265

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
Title says it all. Updated to 1.1, includes Cydia and is in English also. I think it's still just for windows right now, but they're working on a Mac version.

sicario666

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
I got it from pangu.io

I ended up just bustin a Google search. I don't have a wifi connection at home so I can't download it. Unless there's a way for me to download it onto my device. I didn't have any luck. I'm guessing since it's an exe file not a dmg

53N7 9R0M M4 MANZANA 5S

Headgame

Dec 5, 2009
Visit site
You must use Pangu with the latest version of iTunes and it cannot be downloaded directly to your phone. Also you must update to ios 8.1 with iTunes vs. OTA. Jailbreaking at this stage is still for the more experienced use IMO but getting better every day. Props to the Pangu Team. Awesome job.

sicario666

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
I'm not that green with the process. But I'll have to wait until I get a wifi connection.

53N7 9R0M M4 MANZANA 5S

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm not that green with the process. But I'll have to wait until I get a wifi connection.

53N7 9R0M M4 MANZANA 5S

If you mentioned you couldn't download it to your phone, you're green with the process.

dmg vs exe is something to do with computer/laptop OS options. Neither would be downloaded to your phone to jailbreak the device.

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
i didnt know if my question would really deserve new thread, but can anyone possibly explain to me why when i jailbreak. Install a whole new clean restore so nothing is on my phone basically stock, then jailbreak my total "other section" in itunes goes from like 700mb up to 1.9gb is that normal ? it does it all the time it just seems weird double so much

T1ck_T0ck

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
Persistent payload sent through exploits on a device with NFC and my Credit Cards on it? No. Too little is known about the inner workings of Apple Pay and I don't trust China installing software on such a device that I own.

Headgame

Dec 5, 2009
Visit site
Persistent payload sent through exploits on a device with NFC and my Credit Cards on it? No. Too little is known about the inner workings of Apple Pay and I don't trust China installing software on such a device that I own.

Odd position when "China" is manufacturing your device. I say props to the Pangu Team for putting the time in to give those of us who like to jailbreak an iOS 8 break.

T1ck_T0ck

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
Odd position when "China" is manufacturing your device. I say props to the Pangu Team for putting the time in to give those of us who like to jailbreak an iOS 8 break.

Correct but the software is written in California. While the hardware could be a vector it is less likely than the software.

MikeG7265

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
Have they had any luck with updating the passlock issue

I personally haven't tried the passlock yet, but it is supposed to be fixed in this version. They have it listed as one of the changes. What few tweaks I am using are running much smoother than the previous version, and I haven't had any boot loops either.

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
so just curious. Dont know if this is right place post it but, what happens if you need restore your phone for some reason after the new ios comes out like 8.1.1 i think i read isnt jailbreak yet. So say i jailbreak now, for some un explained reason my phone needs be restored dont you need update the firmware or something then you lose jailbreak ?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner