Pangu jailbreak updated to 1.1 and now includes Cydia

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
so just curious. Dont know if this is right place post it but, what happens if you need restore your phone for some reason after the new ios comes out like 8.1.1 i think i read isnt jailbreak yet. So say i jailbreak now, for some un explained reason my phone needs be restored dont you need update the firmware or something then you lose jailbreak ?

Yeah. The firmware would be updated and you'd lose the jailbreak. You'd have to hope that there is a jailbreak for the newer firmware.

I'm pretty sure once 8.1.1 is out, Pangu will release a jailbreak for that too. No need to show their cards right now before it's released.

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
Yeah. The firmware would be updated and you'd lose the jailbreak. You'd have to hope that there is a jailbreak for the newer firmware.

I'm pretty sure once 8.1.1 is out, Pangu will release a jailbreak for that too. No need to show their cards right now before it's released.

if you have a working backup. like say before you jailbreak, can you just restore that if you need restore your phone ?

losino

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
I'm still on the 7.1 jailbreak. Will all my tweaks and all that be available on this 8.1 update or should I wait

Nevermind. I seen the thread with the spreadsheet. I just need bitesms and videopane to work and I'm gucci. I may even upgrade to the iphone 6

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR