iOS 8.1 working Jailbreak Apps/Tweaks

jaymojones

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
Springtomize is out now. Been using it for a few hours

BatteryLife (if you're into battery life and drain and stuff...)
Bloard - i like the dark keyboard look.
Daemon Tool - disables unnecessary daemons to save battery
Disable Parallax Effect - disables the parallax effect also to save battery, also works with reduce motion set OFF (only the parallax is gone then)
HandyKey - Very nice tweak to type with one hand on the 6plus
iCleaner Pro - when it gets updated to iOS 8 you'll not need the Daemon Tool anymore.
iFile
RespringCacheFix
and SwipeSelection

I will wait for Springtomize then I'll be done with tweaks I think and fully satisfied.

talkin73

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
Springtomize is out now. Been using it for a few hours

He did a quick update as well for bug fixes. I will note that this app really destabilized my 7.1.2 JB with an i5S... A LOT. Just having it installed caused repeated resprings and safe mode which virtually disappeared after removing the app, then reappeared if I simply installed it. I scoured my tweaks to ensure I did not have something conflicting that was doing the same type of thing Springtomize 3 was doing and felt confident I ensured no conflicts. However, on my i6 with iOS8.1 I have already enabled a lot of the features and no resprings or safe mode at all. I have quite a few other apps installed as well so I'm pleased so far with the stability. The fact that it was a free update is quite generous given that it takes time and energy to make that happen, so thanks Fillipo!

talkin73

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
I've got all of these installed and actively being used for several days. No apparent battery drain or instability:

BrowserChanger
CCSettings
DoubleCheck
f.lux
FolderEnhancer
ForceReach
iCleaner Pro
iFile
MultiIconMover+
My3G
Nitrous
NoTouchCancelReply
PowerTap
QuickGestures
Springtomize 3
SwipeSelection Pro
User Agent Changer

talkin73

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
Callbar is now working. The first two versions caused widespread boot loop problems, based on forum comments online and my own experience. The current version works very nicely though I haven't tested all features yet. It looks like it was integrated into iOS8 and functions very smoothly.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR