iOS 8.1 working Jailbreak Apps/Tweaks

zulu1128

Mar 6, 2013
Visit site
I don't think there is, but you should keep it anyway. The middle tab on the bottom, management, they push updates through there sometimes.

I just put mine in a folder with the few tweaks that I'm using so far.

Agreed. It actually looks like a pretty handy tool.

hb773

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
There is now. Look on here or reddit. But if you have the updates pangu app it can be useful u can respring and reboot within it.

But I seen a post on reddit on how to remove pangu icon

iDivergent

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
more and more tweaks are being updated and at a pretty quick rate too

Almost all themes are iOS 8.x compatible, just got Clara for iOS 7 on my iDevices.
Love the jailbreak scene except alot of random reboots.
I will not jailbreak my new iPhone with the current bugs available.

talkin73

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
Is the jailbreak smooth on 8.1? Tempted too jailbreak bit scared it's not smooth on the os

I did the clean install of iOS 8, then jailbreak, then restore from backup. I used Parallels 9 with Windows 7 on a MacBookPro. No problems with the jailbreak and everything seems fine though I'm only on day 1 of using and just started installing apps that are listed as compatible on the spreadsheet.

talkin73

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
I'm using the following without any increase in forced resprings or safe mode, also no subjective change in battery life:

Browser Changer
CCSettings
ForceReach
iCleanerPro (does say it doesn't officially support iOS 8.1 when launched, however)
iFile
NoSlowAnimations
Power Tap
SwipeSelection Pro

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I did the clean install of iOS 8, then jailbreak, then restore from backup. I used Parallels 9 with Windows 7 on a MacBookPro. No problems with the jailbreak and everything seems fine though I'm only on day 1 of using and just started installing apps that are listed as compatible on the spreadsheet.

No battery drain?

talkin73

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
No battery drain?

Nothing that I can appreciate based on today's usage of a 128GB i6. About half my battery down by end of day with no charging which is pretty similar to every other day. However, I did use more data today because I was rifling through Cydia and installing tweaks so would have expected more battery loss even if I had noticed it.

I'll put in a plug for the clean install and update process in general. I've jailbroken every device since my 3G and really no problems to speak of with either battery or notable instability except with known tweak issues that were generally quickly resolved. I always take the time to do the clean install process and often wonder if folks who end up with a jacked JB just upgraded on top of an upgrade, etc. Old crap plus more old crap plus JB files = increased probability of problems. At least that is the theory I've been working with and so far so good. People often cringe at "all the time it will take" to do a clean install in the short term. I think the time, energy and stress of a chronically unstable (unusable?) phone, which probably houses increasingly more important and critical information, is much more of a drain in the long term.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW