iOS 8.1 working Jailbreak Apps/Tweaks

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Hello, did anyone jailbreak his/her iDevice and can confirm if and which jailbreak apps/tweaks already work?

Cool if some of the following would work:
- Activator
- Action Menu
- Springtomize
- Auxo

cp7

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Hello, did anyone jailbreak his/her iDevice and can confirm if and which jailbreak apps/tweaks already work?

Cool if some of the following would work:
- Activator
- Action Menu
- Springtomize
- Auxo

Nothing works yet, saurik has a clear message up with a all red bg. Stay away from anything until updates start rolling in.

hb773

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
I can confirm what I have working...

F.lux
zeppelin
apple file conduit "2" (for root files in ifunbox and others like it)
disable parallax effect
icleaner
internalphotos
swipeselection
pandora downloader

mbar9607

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm planning on waiting for pangu to include Cydia in their program and may wait for a Mac version on top of that

bonanzabucks

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site
Can anyone confirm if BTStack Mouse and Trackpad works? I didn't even see it listed on the tweaks that work or not.

Posted via the Android iMore App!

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
I can confirm what I have working...

F.lux
zeppelin
apple file conduit "2" (for root files in ifunbox and others like it)
disable parallax effect
icleaner
internalphotos
swipeselection
pandora downloader

am i missing something i cant get icleaner, says compatible with ios 4-7

sicario666

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
I've been waiting to JB my 5s. Is there any issues with anything broken?I mainly want to be able to bypass the 100mb app store download limit

53N7 9R0M M4 MANZANA 5S

MikeG7265

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
check the spreadsheet link posted before, some tweaks just noticed last night require speciffic cydia source.

I went ahead and installed it again yesterday and it didn't show up. Then I installed Winterboard and had to reboot my device, which made me nervous because I didn't want to be in a boot loop. And after the reboot Icleaner showed up. But when I launch it I get a message that it isn't compatible with iOS 8, so I skeptical to use it.

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
I went ahead and installed it again yesterday and it didn't show up. Then I installed Winterboard and had to reboot my device, which made me nervous because I didn't want to be in a boot loop. And after the reboot Icleaner showed up. But when I launch it I get a message that it isn't compatible with iOS 8, so I skeptical to use it.

i used it its just some things dont work with ios 8 yet. theres option in settings to exclude apps, excluding apps from scanning is like when you play game with simpsons tapped out everytime i used cache cleaner icleaner etc, it scan whole system and would delete the 1.0 gb file simpsons game needed.

mbar9607

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
so I bit the bullet and did the jb this morning even though most my tweaks aren't iOS 8 compatible yet but is there a way to ditch the pangu icon

MikeG7265

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
so I bit the bullet and did the jb this morning even though most my tweaks aren't iOS 8 compatible yet but is there a way to ditch the pangu icon

I don't think there is, but you should keep it anyway. The middle tab on the bottom, management, they push updates through there sometimes.

I just put mine in a folder with the few tweaks that I'm using so far.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR