Any one know the progress behind bite sms?
    good question
    hb773 likes this.
    11-02-2014 11:37 AM
    There is now. Look on here or reddit. But if you have the updates pangu app it can be useful u can respring and reboot within it.

But I seen a post on reddit on how to remove pangu icon
    11-02-2014 11:39 AM
    more and more tweaks are being updated and at a pretty quick rate too
    11-02-2014 10:37 PM
    more and more tweaks are being updated and at a pretty quick rate too
    Almost all themes are iOS 8.x compatible, just got Clara for iOS 7 on my iDevices.
    Love the jailbreak scene except alot of random reboots.
    I will not jailbreak my new iPhone with the current bugs available.
    11-04-2014 04:17 PM
    I'm waiting for bitesms and springtomize now
    11-04-2014 04:22 PM
    I'm waiting for bitesms and springtomize now
    One thing that really turns me to jailbreak almost everything is eclipse.
    Not yet on iOS 8.x
    11-04-2014 04:39 PM
    Is the jailbreak smooth on 8.1? Tempted too jailbreak bit scared it's not smooth on the os
    I did the clean install of iOS 8, then jailbreak, then restore from backup. I used Parallels 9 with Windows 7 on a MacBookPro. No problems with the jailbreak and everything seems fine though I'm only on day 1 of using and just started installing apps that are listed as compatible on the spreadsheet.
    11-05-2014 02:24 PM
    I'm using the following without any increase in forced resprings or safe mode, also no subjective change in battery life:

Browser Changer
    CCSettings
    ForceReach
    iCleanerPro (does say it doesn't officially support iOS 8.1 when launched, however)
    iFile
    NoSlowAnimations
    Power Tap
    SwipeSelection Pro
    11-05-2014 03:42 PM
    Glowboard works fine for me
    11-05-2014 04:12 PM
    I did the clean install of iOS 8, then jailbreak, then restore from backup. I used Parallels 9 with Windows 7 on a MacBookPro. No problems with the jailbreak and everything seems fine though I'm only on day 1 of using and just started installing apps that are listed as compatible on the spreadsheet.
    No battery drain?
    11-05-2014 04:22 PM
    No battery drain?
    Nothing that I can appreciate based on today's usage of a 128GB i6. About half my battery down by end of day with no charging which is pretty similar to every other day. However, I did use more data today because I was rifling through Cydia and installing tweaks so would have expected more battery loss even if I had noticed it.

I'll put in a plug for the clean install and update process in general. I've jailbroken every device since my 3G and really no problems to speak of with either battery or notable instability except with known tweak issues that were generally quickly resolved. I always take the time to do the clean install process and often wonder if folks who end up with a jacked JB just upgraded on top of an upgrade, etc. Old crap plus more old crap plus JB files = increased probability of problems. At least that is the theory I've been working with and so far so good. People often cringe at "all the time it will take" to do a clean install in the short term. I think the time, energy and stress of a chronically unstable (unusable?) phone, which probably houses increasingly more important and critical information, is much more of a drain in the long term.
    MikeG7265 likes this.
    11-06-2014 12:05 AM
    so I bit the bullet and did the jb this morning even though most my tweaks aren't iOS 8 compatible yet but is there a way to ditch the pangu icon
    You can use app hide to hide it at least
    11-06-2014 10:44 AM
    You can use app hide to hide it at least
    that's what I did
    11-06-2014 10:47 AM
    that's what I did
    I really have no problem with the icon but why you don't put it in a folder?
    11-06-2014 12:41 PM
    Just got parallels and windows 10 on my MacBook. About to jailbreak in a minute. I'm sure it'll be worth it!
    11-06-2014 06:29 PM
    I love it on my 5S but I've yet to update and jailbreak the wife's 5S and I've decided to run betas in the iPad since its not a daily used device
    11-06-2014 06:35 PM
    Anyone get CCControl working in 8.1? Didn't work for me.
    11-07-2014 05:57 AM
    Nothing works yet, saurik has a clear message up with a all red bg. Stay away from anything until updates start rolling in.
    Almost all the good is working man.
    11-07-2014 08:24 AM
    Just got parallels and windows 10 on my MacBook. About to jailbreak in a minute. I'm sure it'll be worth it!
    How did that work? Providing that your iPhone is synced using the Mac format? I was gonna do the same thing until I thought of this.

53N7 9R0M M4 i6+
    11-07-2014 08:27 AM
    Almost all the good is working man.
    so you don't trust anything what's inofficial? why did you trust pangu and cydia?

---

i'm sad about iCleaner, it doesn't work and it crashed my phone yesterday....
    otherwise, i won't blast my phone with many tweaks.
    11-07-2014 09:02 AM
    so you don't trust anything what's inofficial? why did you trust pangu and cydia?

---

i'm sad about iCleaner, it doesn't work and it crashed my phone yesterday....
    otherwise, i won't blast my phone with many tweaks.
    This stuff is supposed to be do tasks, an unofficial whatsapp client is not safe and is bad to be reshared.
    Stop stalking me actually, this tweaks will not affect my whatsapp in direct way.
    11-07-2014 09:11 AM
    This stuff is supposed to be do tasks, an unofficial whatsapp client is not safe and is bad to be reshared.
    Stop stalking me actually, this tweaks will not affect my whatsapp in direct way.
    Pangu isn't safe anyway, you can read a lot bad stuff about pangu and what it does to your phone.
    But you seem to be always right.

I don't stalk you, I just jailbroke my phone and wanted to be part of this thread anyway.
    But I don't want to blast my phone with many tweaks, because they are unofficial too and I think they phish a lot more data because they're more integrated in the database and the system than a beta app is.
    11-07-2014 09:15 AM
    Pangu isn't safe anyway, you can read a lot bad stuff about pangu and what it does to your phone.
    But you seem to be always right.

I don't stalk you, I just jailbroke my phone and wanted to be part of this thread anyway.
    But I don't want to blast my phone with many tweaks, because they are unofficial too and I think they phish a lot more data because they're more integrated in the database and the system than a beta app is.
    Yeah you're right, but i don't care about some phishing but i do care about messages phishing and i use whatsapp with legal version.
    If something will happen then i'm not responsable, i'm not always right, sorry for being rude.
    You seems to look like a clever guy with good brain.
    I believe you that you're not doing anything wrong, but you have to understand me why i'm doing this.

Cheers
    11-07-2014 09:25 AM
    Well, handykey is almost to small for me now.
    I guess I just got used to the bigger keyboard

But it works like a charme on iOS 8.1

iOS 8.1 working Jailbreak Apps/Tweaks-imageuploadedbytapatalk1415370730.932589.jpg

Ah, and iDivergent, it's okay I guess. Sorry for being rude, too. I should think about pages before sharing them.
    11-07-2014 09:33 AM
    No issues at all. Once I plugged my iPhone in parallels asked if Mac or windows would handle it. I choose windows and closed iTunes in Mac. Had to restore to stock this morning. Phone was in a boot loop when I restarted my phone.
    11-07-2014 10:46 AM
116 1234 ...