[HELP] Will jailbreak my iPhone 5S for the first time (I'm on iOS8.0.2)

timjobs

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Well I jailbroke. It was the easiest thing!!!!! I plugged in my phone and pressed jailbreak. The customizability is amazing! Just don't destroy your phone by downloading piles of crap. Have fun!

DS1331

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site
Well I jailbroke. It was the easiest thing!!!!! I plugged in my phone and pressed jailbreak. The customizability is amazing! Just don't destroy your phone by downloading piles of crap. Have fun!

Told you it's awesome ! They have a jailbreak for iOS 8.1??

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Does everything in the original iOS 8.1 work with the jailbreak installed?

Haseeb Rehman

May 5, 2013
Visit site
Does everything in the original iOS 8.1 work with the jailbreak installed?

Yes, everything works & remains the same. The only thing you get after jailbreak is an appstore named as Cydia. It allows you to install numerous tweaks and apps. I have my iPhone 5S jailbroken. Never had a single problem.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Yes, everything works & remains the same. The only thing you get after jailbreak is an appstore named as Cydia. It allows you to install numerous tweaks and apps. I have my iPhone 5S jailbroken. Never had a single problem.

Thanks for the info.

Sent from my GOLD s
using Tapatalk

timjobs

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Supposedly a ota update will interfere. But I backed up then restored from my computer then jail broke and got everything back.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
The Pangu team are very intelligent and capable. I've used their jailbreak twice. It's been debunked the rumor that they intentionally add things for malicious reasons.

As we don't condone piracy here, that's the only drawback of their secondary app.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Is there a Jailbreak for iOS 8.1 and does it matter if you updated via OTA?

I'd updated via OTA and it turned out fine. I didn't do a restore when I got the phone though, I'd set up as new. I updated less than an hour later as the phone was just purchased. I have done other jailbreak procedures after OTA's with no problems. I've never restored from any back up though.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I'd updated via OTA and it turned out fine. I didn't do a restore when I got the phone though, I'd set up as new. I updated less than an hour later as the phone was just purchased. I have done other jailbreak procedures after OTA's with no problems. I've never restored from any back up though.

I was really wondering about that. Thanks Sept for the info

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73