Looped iPhone 5s. HELP!

GoldenLacing

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Hello! I have a biig problem.
I had 4s for 2 years and never had a problem like that..that happend one week after jailbreak& week after buying a phone..

It started when i restarded my 5s randomly.. it turned back on, but when i entered my passcode i got blue screen and phone has shuted down.. everytime i tried.. i could play music, use camera, calculator and so on(u know without using passcode, on lock screen..) but still, if i entered pass...

So i connected to itunes and tryed to restore/reset whatever.. i couldnt do **** because of find my iphone was turned on.. so i went to icloud on my pc and remove the device from list.. ok

after that, at new restart phone had these steps(loop):

1. Turning on.

2. This loading crashes every time after like 10 seconds.

3. Loading is infinite here.

I can get in recovery mode, so i tried Restore and update like normal with iTunes.. but download is verryyy slow(100kB/s) and after a hour it stops with different errors (one was 9006, i tried 3 times)

Now I am still here in the same loop, i tried to use Tiny Umbrella but ofcourse cannot find SHSH + when phone is in this 3 steps, it connects to the computer only for +- 4 seconds..!
ive tried to download random 7.1.1 firmware and shift+restore it in itunes, but looks like i didnt choose right firmware...

7.1.1 was runing my device, like i said ive used it only for week :( jailbreak i used is Pangu 1.2.1.

Please help me, i'd be very glad!!! and sorry for bad english.

PS. I cannot post pictures, because im new -.-

1. pic is apple logo
2. pic is apple logo and under it is loading line, which doesnt load
3. pic is enfinite shuting down, which i have to end with power+home button.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Have you tried any repairs on the 4s? It sounds like the motherboard is damaged. I hope I'm wrong. Take it to a reputable repair shop, and let them have a look.

GoldenLacing

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Have you tried any repairs on the 4s? It sounds like the motherboard is damaged. I hope I'm wrong. Take it to a reputable repair shop, and let them have a look.

maybe i didnt write that clearly.. mm i had 4s for 2 years, now i have 5s for a week.. problem is about 5s.
phone is brand new... probably jailbreak ruin it.. i still hope there is a solution for this, i couldnt damage MB with software right? fml srsly:/

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Are you trying to restore 7.1.1 on your phone? If so, that is why you received that error message. You can only restore to 8.0.2 at this point. Apple no longer signs 7.1.1.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW