Need Help - Jailbreaking iPhone5 w/ iOS 7.0.2 went wrong

Robb235

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys, new to the forum. Need some help with my iPhone 5.

I tried jailbreaking my iPhone 5 today that has iOS 7.0.2 using evasi0n. I backed up my iPhone to the computer (not the cloud) using iTunes. At first I used the latest version of evasi0n to try and jailbreak, which is believe is version 1.0.8. However, the program kept crashing out near the end of the jailbreak, and wasn't loading Cydia, and it kept leaving behind the evasi0n app/icon on my phone. So I tried using an older version of evasi0n, 1.0.2 this time. It seemed to work, however when the phone went to reboot, it never came back up. It just sits there with a black screen and Apple icon. I put the iPhone into DFU mode, however I can't seem to find the backup that I did immediately prior to the jailbreak attempt? I don't want to upgrade to iOS 8 yet, so how do I get my phone restored using the backup I just did? I can't seem to find the ISPW file anywhere.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
You can't since Apple stopped signing iOS 7.0.2 a long time ago. The only way to save your phone now is to restore and update to iOS 8.

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
If you are stuck in dfu mode, probably not. You can try rebooting (power plus home) but that may not help you jailbreak.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW