I am using iTouch's in my home automation setup at home. They are mounted in iPort wall mounts. I have them jailbroken to control several functions such as backlight timeout and prevention of auto-locking. All home automation commands are being served up through Safari pulling from my HA server.

I want to now trigger activator remotely but haven't figured out how to do this through a TCP/IP connection to the device. Commands are coming from my central server which is running on Windows. Any thoughts? Thanks.
    10-04-2014 11:55 AM
    I am using iTouch's in my home automation setup at home. They are mounted in iPort wall mounts. I have them jailbroken to control several functions such as backlight timeout and prevention of auto-locking. All home automation commands are being served up through Safari pulling from my HA server.

I want to now trigger activator remotely but haven't figured out how to do this through a TCP/IP connection to the device. Commands are coming from my central server which is running on Windows. Any thoughts? Thanks.
    Haven't got a solution for you but I do want to say that your set up is quite impressive! I'm humbled....
    10-07-2014 09:16 AM