How do I retrieve the icons that I hid after Cydia removed SB settings?

I

iMore Question

Cydia removed SBSettings, however, the icons that I hid are still hidden & I can't get to them. Help

After jailbreaking my iPad 4 on IOS 7.1.1 yesterday, I installed SBSettings and hid few icons, including Cydia and Settings icons, as my kids use that iPad a lot. After changing the settings in SBSettings I bounced the springboard but it kept going to safe mode. I thought perhaps SBSettings is not working on IOS 7.1.1 yet, therefore, I uninstalled it from Cydia.

Cydia removed SBSettings, however, the icons that I hid are still hidden and I cannot get to those icons even from the search bar.

I thought perhaps re-jailbreak would resolve the issue but Pangu is not doing anything as it is already jailbroken. So, I tried to upgrade my iPad to IOS 7.1.2, but, I'm getting "The iPad could not be restored. An unknown error occurred (3194).".

I've tried that hosts file change but to no avail.

My iPad is still in recovery mode and I've no clue what to do next... as I cannot take it out of recovery mode.... :(

I don't wanna go to IOS 8, therefore, any help would be highly appreciated....

Thanks,

Kashif.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Cydia removed SBSettings, however, the icons that I hid are still hidden & I can't get to them.

Are you still having this problem or have you gotten it resolved?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Airwaysoffices