How can I fix on/off reporting via iFile?

Avenged110

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
-94E3102A-EB8F-46D5-8898-6106E3A1A373.PNG-0_2.pngSo I moved a couple of my system settings panes (Cellular Data, Location Services) top level (screenshot). All of these settings use a "get" key and a unique string to get the on/off state to display next to the label in the cell in the Settings app (like how it says "Off" next to bluetooth and Personal Hotspot). However, this "get" key only works when the pane is in it's original location, i.e. it only works for Location Services when that's inside the Privacy group. Normally Location Services use the string "locationServicesEnabled:" but this fails to pull the state when the Location Services menu has been relocated top level, despite the code staying the same, just changing location (no pun intended). This menu functions perfectly normal otherwise. Anyone know how to fix this? I'm a little OCD and would like them all to display their correct state, especially considering they otherwise would.

Sorry, that was a little difficult to explain. Also one more note in case it makes any difference; the Cellular Data menu is actually just the iPad menu unhidden (not the iPhone's Cellular menu moved, as I did with Location Services). However, it functions exactly the same except for this issue. Hope someone was able to understand that.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Fixing on/off reporting in iFile

If you're still having a problem with iFile, hopefully, you won't have to wait much longer for a knowledgeable member to reply with a possible fix.

Avenged110

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Re: Fixing on/off reporting in iFile

I should clarify because I worded it oddly in the thread title, sorry about that. I'm using iFile to fix a problem, the problem is not with iFile.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods