Okay. Getting frustrated ! My phone resprings a lot for many reasons.
    It resprings when I do the double tap , multi task thingy lol (cant think of whats it called atm)
    It resprings when I go into the notifications, Some times.
    It resprings when I go into messaging. I had bite sms, and it did that now i have couira. It still does.

Its not always but its often.

Here is what I have installed......

aaaiight font

abuse font

activator

ah! ah! ah!

applist

appsync for ios 7.0+

aptbackup

articon

battery saver

bytafont 2 (btw no font is activated its stock)

call recorder

cartoon font

ccloader

ccrespring

complete ppsync remove

couria

exkey

flex 2

flipcontrolcenter

HUDspeed

iap crack for ios 7

iapfree

ifile

ipa installer

liveweathericon

lyricalizer

multiiconmover+

pandora downloader

quickpass

safari downloader+

slide to reboot

springtomize 3 - ios 7

swipe selection pro

virtual home (currently disabled still resprings)

winterboard

zeppelin

zeppelin 7pack ios 7

zeusmos

07-28-2014 06:16 PM
    To be honest with you, your problem could lay within any of those tweaks you have listed. You see, while some may work with no issues independently, certain tweaks just aren't compatible with each other. It's just a little bump in the road.

What I would recommend to you is; try to remember about when these problems started occurring. Then think of what new tweaks you installed around that time period. Then just simply uninstall them in Cydia. Keep uninstalling, tweak by tweak, until your problems are gone. Then you could try reloading them (may have been a bad download originally)

Hope this helps, let us know once you get it fixed!
    hb773 likes this.
    07-28-2014 08:42 PM
    To be honest with you, your problem could lay within any of those tweaks you have listed. You see, while some may work with no issues independently, certain tweaks just aren't compatible with each other. It's just a little bump in the road.

What I would recommend to you is; try to remember about when these problems started occurring. Then think of what new tweaks you installed around that time period. Then just simply uninstall them in Cydia. Keep uninstalling, tweak by tweak, until your problems are gone. Then you could try reloading them (may have been a bad download originally)

Hope this helps, let us know once you get it fixed!

thanks for the reply i tried once to pinpoint it. But i cant find it exactly. Ill keep trying. and ill try to re download a lot of the main ones incase it is a bad download..

I started to feel as if i had a bad Jb or something.
    07-29-2014 12:39 AM
    thanks for the reply i tried once to pinpoint it. But i cant find it exactly. Ill keep trying. and ill try to re download a lot of the main ones incase it is a bad download..

I started to feel as if i had a bad Jb or something.
    I don't believe there is really such a thing as a bad jailbreak. It's a great thing, with many possibilities. If the issue gets so bad it deems your phone unusable. You could always restore and rejailbreak.
    07-29-2014 12:53 AM
    I don't believe there is really such a thing as a bad jailbreak. It's a great thing, with many possibilities. If the issue gets so bad it deems your phone unusable. You could always restore and rejailbreak.
    Yes, I love jb. I always had a great time. Been using a iphone for about 2 years now and the only way im happy is with a JB.

I read this conspiracy apple botched 7.1.2 so ppl have to upgrade to 7.1.3 and lose JB hahahaah idk it got me thinking
    07-29-2014 01:02 AM