iWidget / weatherwidget help

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm stuck.
I can't get the weather widgets to use my location, or display any weather information for that matter

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Does any other weather app work? Does location services work for other apps?

Sent from from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
That rules out a GPS issue with location services then. I'm not JB, and am ignorant about it. But have you tried deleting the widget, then reinstalling it?

Sent from from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Did you try different iWidgets?
Did you set your hometown code right?
Can you see any weather from any town?
Is it only not working for iWidgets from Cydia or all, also which you copy to your file system?

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I'm using it on my iPad and it works as you can see on the screenshot. I just changed the zip code and later also all localizations to German

6ate7a7a.jpg

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
That looks very productive.
not-sure-if-trolling-or-just-being-honest.jpg.png

I basically set my iPad Homescreen exactly like on my Phone, also the dock and on the right there's the time, date and the weather. What do I need more :p
So I exactly know which app is in which folder and don't need some stupid apps to check the weather and don't have to put my iPad 10cm in front of my face to see the time ��

But that still doesn't solve the initial question/problem, but the author 3cit doesn't respond ��

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
View attachment 62071

I basically set my iPad Homescreen exactly like on my Phone, also the dock and on the right there's the time, date and the weather. What do I need more :p
So I exactly know which app is in which folder and don't need some stupid apps to check the weather and don't have to put my iPad 10cm in front of my face to see the time ��

But that still doesn't solve the initial question/problem, but the author 3cit doesn't respond ��

It wasn't sarcasm lmao. I love the way your homescreen looks. The widget makes it all the better.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I got a few to work, but not the ones I really like.

I can work my way around a .json and a CSS file too.

I just wasn't sure if I was missing something and was hoping there was a magic fix.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro