Force 3G connection only

Feb 11, 2014
Visit site
Hey i have iphone 5s ios 7.1.2 jailbreak using pangu.here is not available LTE OR 4G.here is available only 3G or 2G.so i don't want to talk about LTE .sometime when i use my iphone its on 3G but suddenly its drop in edge.but there is 3g available.then i have to turn aeroplane mode on or off then it again on 3G.i want any tweak or trick by which i can force 3g only not drop anytime to EDGE.only use 3g

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Sounds like the provider's network is the issue...your phone will connect at the best speed available, and sometimes that will be 'Edge'...truning airplane mode on and off forces the phone to reconnect to the network, and if 3G is available, that's what you get. It's not a problem with the phone, and you really don't need a jailbreak tweet as things are working as designed.

wright vcx

Feb 9, 2016
Visit site
thats the problem with the phone nad not the carrier...hundreds of thousands of people r facing same problem since the time iphone was launched. And those pompous idiots are not fixing the issue for some weird reason. The problem is they dont even recognize this as a problem.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2