Intelliscreen x 7 for ios 7.1

isaac3232

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
Is it out already? Igot 7.1.1 jail broken and I'm really waiting for this tweak. Does it work? Or is it coming soon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I know that's not the answer you're waiting for... but Y U NO USE LOCKINFO7? :p

LockInfo7 is way better and offer really cool stuff, while IntelliScreenX "just" have a lot of pages and chaotic arrangement, just sayin'. IntelliScreenX is cool, without any doubts, but maybe you should try LockInfo7 :)
LockInfo7 works on iOS 7.1.x as I saw in the changes of this tweak in Cydia.

To get the best working version you should try the recent beta from the developers repo:
http://apt.dba-tech.net/beta
You also have a test period to check all functions without buying it directly. And if you purchased a version before you get a discount ;)

Last edited:

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I know that's not the answer you're waiting for... but Y U NO USE LOCKINFO7? :p

When I first jailbroke my iPhone 5, I tried both IntelliscreenX and Lockinfo and chose ISX as I just preferred it over LI. In my opinion, for what I wanted it for, ISX was way better.

I preferred the layout and functionality of Intelliscreen X over that provided by Lockinfo and don't regret my decision one bit.

It's horses for courses, after all.

Glad to hear the new version is out already.

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
When I first jailbroke my iPhone 5, I tried both IntelliscreenX and Lockinfo and chose ISX as I just preferred it over LI. In my opinion, for what I wanted it for, ISX was way better.

I preferred the layout and functionality of Intelliscreen X over that provided by Lockinfo and don't regret my decision one bit.

It's horses for courses, after all.

Glad to hear the new version is out already.

Maybe you should give it a second try :p
I also used both and without doubt both are really really awesome! I really appreciate the work the developers put into them.
Basically they both do the same but in different ways, it depends on what you like and prefer. Having notifications on the same page with widgets is annoying, that's why I really loved the idea of Apple to have one page for widgets and one page for notifications. That's something Lockinfo can offer. And one of the most important reasons is, with LockInfo you can place Notification Center Widgets on the Lockscreen, which isn't possible with IntelliScreenX.

As long people are happy with their devices and setups, everything is cool :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2