When you restored as a new don't update your backup or just contacts, photos etc. but don't update backup of apps. And data of your apps.
    Maybe that's your problem.

I just updated backup of contacts, photos notes. That's all.

Or maybe using icclear resolve your problem

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
    Not sure that will do the trick.

I have updated a second time and jailbroken from a new fresh stock updates as before and after jailbreak have the same message before applying back up...so it must be related to the jailbreak itself.

During the jailbreaking process I get the same message also

Thanks again
    07-25-2014 08:45 PM

I have updated a second time and jailbroken from a new fresh stock updates as before and after jailbreak have the same message before applying back up...so it must be related to the jailbreak itself.

Thanks again
    Ok, so that message could be from iCloud. Look at your account and see.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
    07-25-2014 09:26 PM

Thanks again
    I got the message with the space on complete jail break and when cydia boots for the first time. It goes away. Happened in all 4 iPhones i did that we're 16g. Does not happen on 32 or 64 version. Icleaner pro 7.2.1 version does fix. Here repo http://exile90software.com/cydia/beta

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    07-25-2014 10:10 PM
    The statusbarfix was a cydia issue that was fixed in the last cydia update. Cydia 1.1.12 you are good. Flipcontrolcenter is the only Cccontrols I can get running good with 7.1 here's his repo rpetri.ch repo

Also in that repo is activator version works 7.1.

Thanks for the info. That tweak however wont let me use any other apps like instagram or even the calendar app. as an option to add to the settings. but its better than nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    07-26-2014 01:05 AM
    OK, I have carried out your instructions and all has gone well and appears to have worked...thank you

I restored iphone...jailbroken....then updated with old back up

However i keep getting a warning every now and again..usually when I restart, warning me that 'storage is almost full. You can manage your storage in settings'. I have checked and I have 11.5 GB out of 16 GB left. So that's clearly not right and I don't have lots of data on there either.

Any ideas how to get rid of that annoying warning?

Thanks again
    Ok have now found the answer. Here's an update....

At the time of jail-breaking I hadn't used Cydia as I was getting this problem and wanted to sort it out first.
    I realised that I hadn't run Cydia yet and have now done so and the problem seems to have been cured !!!
    So looks like it was the fact that I hadn't run Cydia that was causing the problem.
    Thanks again
    Gbgunner
    07-26-2014 05:03 AM
30 12