I'd like to change the icons of these two apps using a Winterboard theme. I knew how to do it in the past, but I forgot since I accidentally updated to 7.1 weeks ago and haven't been doing any jailbreaking stuff.

I've tried to search Google, but every website says something different. One of them says I need to create a folder in my theme folder named "Icons" with the icon using the display name of the app, another says I need to go into the info.plist and find the com. blablabla address thingy, it's driving me nuts.

What's the quickest, easiest way to accomplish this? And please break it down to basics because like I said I have been out of the loop for a couple of weeks.
    06-26-2014 08:10 AM
    Can anyone help the OP with this?
    07-06-2014 11:46 PM
    I'd like to change the icons of these two apps using a Winterboard theme. I knew how to do it in the past, but I forgot since I accidentally updated to 7.1 weeks ago and haven't been doing any jailbreaking stuff.

I've tried to search Google, but every website says something different. One of them says I need to create a folder in my theme folder named "Icons" with the icon using the display name of the app, another says I need to go into the info.plist and find the com. blablabla address thingy, it's driving me nuts.

What's the quickest, easiest way to accomplish this? And please break it down to basics because like I said I have been out of the loop for a couple of weeks.
    Do you just want to change the icons of the apps only? If yes then I have no idea how to change the icon of just 1 or 2 icons. All the themes I use change if not , most of the app icons . Themes like Aura and Soft . You can search both on Cydia and install . Then use winter board to apply the themes

Sent from my iPhone 5S
    07-20-2014 01:40 PM