Hello,

After jailbreaking my iPhone 4S with Pangu, and finally freeing myself once again from the shackles of Apple's OS, I decided to install one of my favorite apps in the past to hide that godawful Newsstand: Nonewsisgoodnews.

However, it doesn't seem to be working. After installing it the Newsstand icon still appears on my springboard.

Does anyone know what may be causing this? Is the app outdated or broken?
    06-25-2014 07:25 PM
    Hello,

After jailbreaking my iPhone 4S with Pangu, and finally freeing myself once again from the shackles of Apple's OS, I decided to install one of my favorite apps in the past to hide that godawful Newsstand: Nonewsisgoodnews.

However, it doesn't seem to be working. After installing it the Newsstand icon still appears on my springboard.

The 7.1.1 Jailbreak just came out. The Pangu team haven't even yet updated their tools. The devs are scrambling to update their tweaks. Wait. Have patience.
    06-26-2014 02:03 AM
    Hello,

You may have PPsync installed. I am using PanGu and the tweaks I use are just fine(haven't tried NoNewsIsGoodNews yet)
    Add the repo Cydia.angelxwind.net and install Complete PPSync Remover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk cause I'm busy slaying stuff(noe im not)
    06-27-2014 10:26 AM