Charging tweak ios7

davcoss

May 11, 2014
Visit site
Hello guys, i'm so happy that today jailbreak for iOs 7.1.1 is released.
I want to ask is there any tweak for enabling sound when my iphone fully charged?
Thanks and sorry for my bad english.

drrf69

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
Hello guys, i'm so happy that today jailbreak for iOs 7.1.1 is released.
I want to ask is there any tweak for enabling sound when my iphone fully charged?
Thanks and sorry for my bad english.
Download battery doctor app from the app store...i guess its free :)

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
You can use Activator, there you can assign what should happen when you reach a specific battery level like in your case 100% (fully charged). I used that too and assigned a cool sound. You can also assign anything else like launching a app, toggle system states like Bluetooth etc.

Activator is free, too :3

iBright

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
You can use Activator, there you can assign what should happen when you reach a specific battery level like in your case 100% (fully charged). I used that too and assigned a cool sound. You can also assign anything else like launching a app, toggle system states like Bluetooth etc.

Activator is free, too :3

How please can you show me how you did it?

Sent from my iPhone 5S

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
How please can you show me how you did it?

Ok, go to settings and there to activator or just use the activator app.

There go to "Everywhere", on the top right corner you have to tap on "more"

There you have to chose the second option echo is called "Battery Charges"

There you have a slider where you have to set a percentage level when you want to assign an action, in you case to 99%.

Now if your battery level is over 99%, so 100% (fully charged) then something should happen

Now go to "Everywhere", there you have a section "Battery Level" and your new option "Battery charges past 99%".

Tap on that and then assign a Ringtone, either one of the preinstalled or some which you sync to your device via iTunes

If you have questions, then don't hesitate to ask ;)

Last edited:

iBright

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
Sorry if I'm bothering you. But is it that I'm having a different version of Activator or what? I'm using v1.8 . I'm having totally different options. "Everywhere" on mine it's anywhere. If I tap on it can only see an option to edit and add more and from add more there is nothing like Battery charges

Sent from my iPhone 5S

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Sorry if I'm bothering you. But is it that I'm having a different version of Activator or what? I'm using v1.8 . I'm having totally different options. "Everywhere" on mine it's anywhere. If I tap on it can only see an option to edit and add more and from add more there is nothing like Battery charges

I'm really sorry, I didn't mention that I used a early beta version of Activator from the beta repo of Ryan Petrich. You can find the stuff on his following repo:
rpetri.ch/repo

And also sorry, I translate most of the stuff because I'm using a German localized version of Activator and also of the operating system
So "everywhere" and "anywhere" should be the same

Hope that helps :?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner