iOS 7.1.1 & 7.1.2 Jailbreak

Ecologic

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
So I just tried it, and after changing the date and clicking on the Pangu icon on my phone, I waited a few minutes, then the app on my computer crashed.

I tried it again and it crashed again. Thoughts?

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Yep, I'm using the latest version. Thoughts?

Did you download the program from the actual site or somewhere else? What error does it give you when it crashes? Also, make sure that you have automatic and wifi sync turned off in iTunes and then quit out of iTunes.

Ecologic

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
I downloaded it from the evasi0n site, which appeared to link to the actual site. Do you have a better link?

I got a normal "This Program has stopped working" windows error.

Should I reset the phone to remove the Pangu that is installed?

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
I downloaded it from the evasi0n site, which appeared to link to the actual site. Do you have a better link?

I got a normal "This Program has stopped working" windows error.

Should I reset the phone to remove the Pangu that is installed?

I just downloaded mine directly from pang.io Pangu越狱工具(Pangu.io)

I checked out evasion and it seemed to link to 1.1(at least for me) so I would suggest going directly to the site I linked and downloading it from there and try again.

Ecologic

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
So, I reset the iphone, downloaded the file from your link (it was the same exact size/name as the file I had for what it's worth) and this happened again.

Here is a picture of the error.

Attachments

• pangu-error.jpg
    pangu-error.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 33

Ecologic

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
I restarted my computer, closed any running apps, ran the program as administrator and it worked.

I appreciated all the help.

One last question that I should know the answer to. If I restore from my icloud backup now will that mess anything up? I just need my contacts back.

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Can't really say. I always setup as new and use gmail to backup and restore my contacts. However I don't think there would be any problems.

And glad you got it working!

rlacrossjr

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
I need to go back to pangu 1.0. Just did a fresh restore no backup and still getting the WDT TIMOUT on every bootup With 1.2.1 ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407965114.297381.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner