Requesting iOS 7 icons

iOSUser7

Jun 12, 2014
Visit site
Hi everybody,
I just registred so I'm new on this forum. I got an iPhone 5 running iOS 7.1.1 but as you may already know Apple has made some interface changes in iOS 7.1
What I want to talk about is that they changed the Messages, Phone and FaceTime icons to make them more darker which I don't really like because I think light green fit more with iOS 7 UI. Here is what I mean (up is 7.1. and down is 7.0) : http://cdn.macrumors.com/article-new/2014/01/newios7colors.jpg
So I would like to know if somebody running iOS 7.0.x could extract from their iOS device the icons of Messages, Phone and FaceTime and upload them for me. It would be very nice, I'm really disappointed about that changes Apple made on iOS 7.1
Also, is there anyway to replace native apps icons without a jailbroken device ? I searched on the web but I could only found tutorials for jailbreak but if there is a way to do it without jailbreak it would be nice if I can know it. If not then I'll have to wait for iOS 7.1.x jailbreak. :)
Thank's everybody and have a great day !

iOSUser7

Jun 12, 2014
Visit site
Sorry for the bump, I just jailbroken my iPhone 5 on iOS 7.1.1 but could you please explain how I can restore iOS 7.0 icons with Cydia because I can't find it anywhere.
Thank you very much.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711